Boise state/Game a thread combined

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 6, 2010
I'm going out with a group, we'll be staying at the Courtyard downtown. I'd also be interested to know if there is a designated pregame meeting place.

Jun 4, 2014
Dallas, TX
Really wanted to go to this game. Been circled on the calendar for a couple years now. Will unfortunately not be able to due to some unforeseen life events. I hope to play them again or will need to make a trek to the blue turf to see a team other than the Pokes.

Apr 7, 2006
For anyone that hasn't been to Idaho you should look around- it's beautiful. I spent some time around Sun Valley/Ketchum and Stanley. I would highly recommend it for anyone thats going to be up for the game.

Apr 7, 2006
Not fond of the tourist towns, but the Sawtooths are pretty incredible.
Agreed. I could do without the town - more of a reference to the proximity. Some really beautiful mountains, headwaters of the Salmon River and spectacular mountain lakes.

Nov 6, 2010
Agreed. I could do without the town - more of a reference to the proximity. Some really beautiful mountains, headwaters of the Salmon River and spectacular mountain lakes.
We're going up the other side to McCall and staying there a night or two. I've never been but one of our group goes out there all the time for business and is familiar with the area, and that was his recommendation.

Dec 3, 2003
BROKEN ARROW
I bought some tickets directly from Boise State on the 50 yard line up high. $99 per ticket
That’s a very good strategy. That’s what we did for the Oregon State game.

I still get emails from their Athletic Department even after opting out several times ……
My two sons & I will be there also on 50 yard line up high. We are staying at the Hampton Inn Downtown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk