Bigfoot sighting??

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Looks like said man took these photos with his 2005 flip phone.
To be fair, my camera has a pretty nice set of lenses on the back but if I zoom too much it gets pretty fuzzy. Also if I'm going to take some pictures that I want to keep I have to make sure to wipe the lenses off before I take pictures or they could be foggy or distorted due to fingerprints and such.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

SiggyPoke

Territorial Marshal
Nov 4, 2003
Tulsa
To be fair, my camera has a pretty nice set of lenses on the back but if I zoom too much it gets pretty fuzzy. Also if I'm going to take some pictures that I want to keep I have to make sure to wipe the lenses off before I take pictures or they could be foggy or distorted due to fingerprints and such.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
To be fair, big foot isn't real. If it was, we'd have stumbled across a carcass by now.

Boomer.....

Territorial Marshal
Feb 15, 2007
OKC
I use to love stories of Bigfoot, Loch Ness, etc. These myths are based on real beasts (gigantopithicus sp.) but the likelihood that they’ve lived this long without virtually any physical evidence is very unlikely.

SiggyPoke

Territorial Marshal
Nov 4, 2003
Tulsa
I use to love stories of Bigfoot, Loch Ness, etc. These myths are based on real beasts (gigantopithicus sp.) but the likelihood that they’ve lived this long without virtually any physical evidence is very unlikely.
Gigantopithicus is what 'bigfoot' likely was, but it's been long extinct. I think it and the Megatherium took each other out.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
If I'm not mistaken, one of our illustrious state lawmakers has already proposed just that. :facepalm:
Oklahoma State Lawmaker Introduces Bigfoot Hunting Season Bill

Good morning. I'm Sarah McCammon. An Oklahoma state lawmaker has introduced a bill to establish a Bigfoot hunting season. The bill would require hunting licenses and comes with a $25,000 reward for capture. The legislation is meant to increase tourism near the Ouachita Mountains. According to the Bigfoot Research Organization, there have been 106 Bigfoot sightings in Oklahoma. So, Bigfoot, if you're listening, time to get out of town. It's MORNING EDITION.

https://www.npr.org/2021/01/25/960253872/oklahoma-state-lawmaker-introduces-bigfoot-hunting-season-bill

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
Oklahoma State Lawmaker Introduces Bigfoot Hunting Season Bill

Good morning. I'm Sarah McCammon. An Oklahoma state lawmaker has introduced a bill to establish a Bigfoot hunting season. The bill would require hunting licenses and comes with a $25,000 reward for capture. The legislation is meant to increase tourism near the Ouachita Mountains. According to the Bigfoot Research Organization, there have been 106 Bigfoot sightings in Oklahoma. So, Bigfoot, if you're listening, time to get out of town. It's MORNING EDITION.

https://www.npr.org/2021/01/25/960253872/oklahoma-state-lawmaker-introduces-bigfoot-hunting-season-bill
And let's be honest, I know a lot of fellow Okies who would pony up $2,500 for a chance at that $25K. :lol: