Big 12 week 8

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 18, 2010
That hold could not have been more obvious or more visible, right next to a streaking runner. Had to be 2 or 3 refs looking directly at it and they decided not to call it.

Kansas might get jobbed in the fourth quarter. Lot of playoff money on the table.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
That hold could not have been more obvious or more visible, right next to a streaking runner. Had to be 2 or 3 refs looking directly at it and they decided not to call it.

Kansas might get jobbed in the fourth quarter. Lot of playoff money on the table.
After what we did last week, the big 12 is scrambling.

Oct 29, 2016
US

Yeah, OU has had plenty of calls against them. I don't buy the refs are now helping OU to win the game. That was a missed call tho, no doubt

Dec 2, 2008
SC
Yeah, OU has had plenty of calls against them. I don't buy the refs are now helping OU to win the game. That was a missed call tho, no doubt
Hard not call those blatant offsides when the defender is 5 yards deep. Other than that, not much has been called on the gooners.

Nov 18, 2010
I wish I had your innocent outlook on life.
OU is 2 stars better at every position. They aren't going to need any more help after that ignored/missed hold.
OU 21 Kansas 17