Big 12 week 2.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 25, 2009
Kedah Malaysia
They definitely have our “Bedlam Problem” don’t they. That game is exactly why I hope we discontinue Bedlam. At least until we can win a few championships in the new Big XII. Then maybe we can rid ourselves of the little brother stigma and play them as an equal. Probably after Gundy leaves because he’s part of the problem.
But Iowa is not the blue bllood in-state rival Oklahoma Sooners is.

I think we can consistently beat Iowa much more frequently than the recent trend of ISU beating 0U .

Mar 31, 2011
Being at the UA/UT game was interesting. Their fan base needed a good win and they got one, so I'm happy for them. They, and the rest of the SEC, get to know what it's like to consistently beat overrated Texas teams soon enough.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
Being at the UA/UT game was interesting. Their fan base needed a good win and they got one, so I'm happy for them. They, and the rest of the SEC, get to know what it's like to consistently beat overrated Texas teams soon enough.
I enjoy a good Texas loss, but I'm not a fan of Arky gaining any sort of legitimacy. Them sucking is good for us.

Apr 18, 2021
Edmond, OK
What’s up with the hate for coach Sark. As a head coach only had 1 losing season. I’m not a Texas fan, but I am a fan of people that overcome addiction and adversity. The jury is out on how well he’ll do at Texas, but he’s got all the resources to be very successful.

Jostate

Identifies as a Cowboys fan
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
What’s up with the hate for coach Sark. As a head coach only had 1 losing season. I’m not a Texas fan, but I am a fan of people that overcome addiction and adversity. The jury is out on how well he’ll do at Texas, but he’s got all the resources to be very successful.
Every UT head coach has all the resources to be very successful. It just seems like an underwhelming hire for an athletic department with infinite money.

Side note: 18% of their athletic revenue comes from OU fans buying the longhorn stickers to put upside down on their cars. (Jostate estimate)