Big 12 week 11

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
I love that some OSU fans are trying to will the committee to overlook the inherent decal bias and tv money influence that we know exists. I'll happily eat crow if they're right. Meanwhile, we need Oregon to lose a game and we need Georgia to beat bama. Those two things have to happen for us to have a shot. Even then it's a long shot.

I worry about ND. They have two cream puffs left on their schedule but no conference championship game. We just have to hope the committee makes that an issue...if not, the decal bias will be undeniable.

Cincy is an issue as well, if they finish with 0 Ls, they will still get left out for a one loss blue blood no question but what about for a one loss non blue blood...I don't know.

It's all speculation at this point, lot of work left for the pokes to force these scenarios to play out.