Big 12 week 11

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Mar 21, 2005
Dallas
You and gumby can GTFO with this trying to tell us we should be depressed at what we are watching.
We weren't getting in, anyway. That's the reality. We will be held accountable for losing to ISU, in the end.
I’m not saying such. Just saying a 11-0 vs 10-1 bedlam and two 11-1 teams playing in the big12 championship is a lot more enticing to get into the playoff than a rematch with a 2 or 3 losss Baylor or Iowa state. Regardless if it was OU or someone else - doesn’t matter I’d feel the same. This hurts our chances a little. Is that too hard for you to figure out??

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
You’re wrong.

If there’s a 4-way tie at 7-2, we’re out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol. Yes. But run through the scenarios first before you say I'm wrong.

If OU loses both games and beats us that is the only way for a 4 way tie where we are out.
If we lose to tcu or tech and beat ou and end in a 4 way tie we are in.

Now let's say Baylor loses and ou loses to isu then beats us. 2 way tie and we are out.

If Baylor wins and isu loses to ou...we are in no matter what with the head to head tie against baylor.

The game that matters is ou vs isu. Don't tell me I'm wrong. Now if we somehow lose to tcu/tech idc about getting into the CCG we don't deserve it
The one most likely scenario of a 4-way tie with OU, BU and ISU.

OU loses to ISU and we lose to OU.

OU and OSU are out, BU and ISU are in.

Last edited:
Jan 15, 2017
Enid
I’m not saying such. Just saying a 11-0 vs 10-1 bedlam and two 11-1 teams playing in the big12 championship is a lot more enticing to get into the playoff than a rematch with a 2 or 3 losss Baylor or Iowa state. Regardless if it was OU or someone else - doesn’t matter I’d feel the same. This hurts our chances a little. Is that too hard for you to figure out??
Ok?!? What do you want us to about it? Call the big xii officials and tell them to let ou win? Call the committee and tell them to pretend the game didn’t happen?

Mar 27, 2020
Tulsa
If we don't beat OU this year Gundy should fire himself! We are the better team with a defense comparible to Baylor's. No excuses Gundy. I know we have other games still to play but the goons must go down!!!

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
You and gumby can GTFO with this trying to tell us we should be depressed at what we are watching.
We weren't getting in, anyway. That's the reality. We will be held accountable for losing to ISU, in the end.
You’ve pointing out a perfect example of the unhealthy obsession OSU fans have against OU.

Apr 7, 2006
Not sure if you're joking, but rushing the field before the game ended and then kicking a field goal after all that.

Riley was being a b***h also, but I understand the frustration of guys having to deal with fans while they try to get off the field.