Big 12 to meet to consider 6 new teams(PAC)

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
May 4, 2011
Charleston, SC
Don't know, but I doubt it. They got to be the beta version head coached by him and saw the same uneven play, for 7 years. Only Nolaeer thought they were a recruiting class away from turning the corner after 3/4 of a decade under Holgy.
Those were banner years relative to what they have now. They very realistically are looking at somewhere between 2-10 and 4-8.

gundysburner

Territorial Marshal
Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
Those were banner years relative to what they have now. They very realistically are looking at somewhere between 2-10 and 4-8.
And they probably still don't want him back. I'm sure there's on OSU or two that still thinks Travis Ford just needed another year or two, but after 7 years ya kinda know what you've got.

May 4, 2011
Charleston, SC
And they probably still don't want him back. I'm sure there's on OSU or two that still thinks Travis Ford just needed another year or two, but after 7 years ya kinda know what you've got.
If underwood had only 8 or 9 games after Ford with all indications pointing down, we might have felt different about Ford, at least relative to Underwood.