Big 12 to meet to consider 6 new teams(PAC)

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
Please say they talked to the ducks and huskies
Lived there for 10 years and still stay a couple months a year there. The huskies’ fans are sooners x100. Literally the worst. Not just in sports but in life. Walk around thinking they’re are better than most. Insufferable. And easy to spot. Makes our sooners like us in comparison.

Was there when UO paid them a visit and crushed them. God, it was so satisfying and the only time I’ve ever cheered them on.

Please say no to Huskies. Far better off with the cougs if we have to take a Washington team. They are very closely followed by the ducks in sheer assholeitry. Then Stanford. The rest are very doable in terms of fun fan bases.

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Lived there for 10 years and still stay a couple months a year there. The huskies’ fans are sooners x100. Literally the worst. Not just in sports but in life. Walk around thinking they’re are better than most. Insufferable. And easy to spot. Makes our sooners like us in comparison.

Was there when UO paid them a visit and crushed them. God, it was so satisfying and the only time I’ve ever cheered them on.

Please say no to Huskies. Far better off with the cougs if we have to take a Washington team. They are very closely followed by the ducks in sheer assholeitry. Then Stanford. The rest are very doable in terms of fun fan bases.
Then screw them and full speed ahead.

Jan 1, 2011
tx
You would choose SDSU over Stanford because you're afraid of liberals? That's easily the worst argument for/against an expansion candidate that I've seen.
Did you forget what the Stanford band did that insulted all Oklahomans?

CowboyHoopsPride

Territorial Marshal
Feb 18, 2009
Exciting times! The PAC has several enticing schools that would bolster the Big12. I still like the additions of Cinci, Houston, and BYU, but is it too late to get a refund on UCF?
I'd punt the four newbies over night if it meant, Both Arizona schools, Colorado, Utah, and both from Oregon and Washington. Their heads would spin I'd leave them so fast.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
The Arizona schools and the buffs playing in empty stadiums. They bring no value.
Higher chances at dominance by us? Maybe that was UOs game plan all these years? Just one other good team and a whole lot of B rated teams. A few C teams. And one D team. I won’t fill in the names but I think that’s been their strategy.

OSUCowboy787

Territorial Marshal
Dec 31, 2008
Keller, Texas
I'd definitely be talking to FSU, Clemson, UNC and Duke. Even if they pull an UT-Norman and give them until 2036 to make the jump. We need 20 imo

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Sep 9, 2013
stealing 4 PAC teams would be huge for big 12. Many on here were pining for a PAC invite a few months ago.

ACC will die, just not until 2030 when 6 years of rights can be bought out . for blue bloods.

teams like Pitt, Miami, etc will be looking at us for a home.

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
If you took FSU, Clemson, Miami, Baylor, The Pokes, Washington, Oregon, and North Carolina that's the back bone of a really good conference. You sprinkle in Cincinnati, WVU, Utah, BYU, UCF you are better than the Big 10. Throw the Zonas, K-State, Iowa State, and the Coogs your second tier could really help out. You could let Duke and Kansas in for comedy relief and football and to help out in b-ball.