Big 12 Men's golf

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 7, 2006
This group will win a few more trophies over the new few years, too. OU started all juniors and seniors today. Texas started three juniors and two sophomores. Oklahoma State ran out two freshmen, two sophomores, and a junior. Anything can happen with match play but they'll be in the mix at NCAAs for the foreseeable future.

Feb 25, 2018
North Texas
This group will win a few more trophies over the new few years, too. OU started all juniors and seniors today. Texas started three juniors and two sophomores. Oklahoma State ran out two freshmen, two sophomores, and a junior. Anything can happen with match play but they'll be in the mix at NCAAs for the foreseeable future.
Eckroat is gonna leave for sure to turn pro and I bet Gupta leaves too. However we got some talent in the cubbard. This isn’t a year where we are expected to win it all but no one in the country is playing better than us right now and it wouldn’t surprise me if we are in the mix at the end. Go Pokes!

Dec 7, 2006
Eckroat is gonna leave for sure to turn pro and I bet Gupta leaves too. However we got some talent in the cubbard. This isn’t a year where we are expected to win it all but no one in the country is playing better than us right now and it wouldn’t surprise me if we are in the mix at the end. Go Pokes!
Yeah, I should have clarified that I don't mean collectively. Eckroat will have Korn Ferry Tour status if he maintains his current spot in PGA Tour U rankings so he's probably going to join his roommate in the professional ranks (hope they keep their Stillwater pad). Though I'm no insider, I'd guess all of the others are back. Gupta could really improve his standing as an amateur. He's only ranked 113 in the AWGR. Either way, with how Bratton is recruiting, they have dudes behind them. It's pretty clear he's building his own program.