Big 12 Game Thread: Week 5

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CowboyHoopsPride

Territorial Marshal
Feb 18, 2009
They'll just rank Missouri in the top 5 next week and the Georgia loss will be a top 5 SEC loss. So both teams playoff eligible.
But rooting for it anyway.
I said the same thing to my wife. Who did Florida play today because whoever beats them automatically has to jump us right? That’s what Kentucky and Tennessee did. We’re a lot better than we’ve been given credit for. By local, national media and quite honestly our own fans. Sometimes I wonder if people don’t watch a completely different game than what’s actually on the TV or in front of them in the stadium. Some of you need to check your filters.

OrangeCrush

Territorial Marshal
Oct 26, 2004
Gateway to the High Plains
The awesome thing about Riley going to USC is the time zone difference. The goons can watch their team get owned by the likes of Kstate and TCU during the day here in central time then watch Riley run through those pacific coast teams in the evening!!!

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch!

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Their excuse for the goon defense is the players are too dumb to understand Venables super complicated scheme. :lol:
When I was drilling wheat this week, I turned it over there and one of their fan analysts said it was because the SEC guys they have now just don't work well in the Big XII. Eschback agreed with the guy.

OranGE-KK

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Dec 11, 2011
From ESPN:

“Baylor thwarted Oklahoma State twice last season, but on Saturday, the Cowboys delivered their response with a 36-25 win. Spencer Sanders, who struggled mightily in last year's two losses, threw for 181 yards, ran for 75 more and accounted for two touchdowns. Mike Gundy's team hasn't gotten much love so far, but the Cowboys have won all four of their games by double digits and, if not for Big 12 power Kansas, would be a clear favorite to win the league.”

So much fail :facepalm:

https://www.espn.com/college-footba...l-week-5-highlights-top-plays-games-takeaways

Aug 30, 2018
Jonesville South Carolina
From ESPN:

“Baylor thwarted Oklahoma State twice last season, but on Saturday, the Cowboys delivered their response with a 36-25 win. Spencer Sanders, who struggled mightily in last year's two losses, threw for 181 yards, ran for 75 more and accounted for two touchdowns. Mike Gundy's team hasn't gotten much love so far, but the Cowboys have won all four of their games by double digits and, if not for Big 12 power Kansas, would be a clear favorite to win the league.”

So much fail :facepalm:

https://www.espn.com/college-footba...l-week-5-highlights-top-plays-games-takeaways
It’s David Hale. Figures.

Nov 18, 2010
The dream is that OU leaves after this year. Let every team in the big 12 win all over them as they do the walk of shame out of the conference.