Big 12 Football Schedules

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 27, 2007
Tulsa
We've had Iowa State's number for a long time, but they should be really good next year with Purdy, Kolar, & Hall returning. I'm not sure what to expect from Texas with the regime change. Hopefully they'll still be figuring things out when we travel to Austin.
OU actually has a tough home stretch with 2 of the last 3 on the road and playing what might be number 2 and 3 in the league the last 2 weeks.

Who did KSU piss off? Out of the gate with OSU, OU, ISU...

Jul 9, 2011
Carlos, TX
I attached a 2021 schedule below that includes dates, assume it's good. The good news is in 2021 we have 5 home and 4 road conference games. As previously noted a key section is the back to back away games vs UT and ISU, but at least we have an off week prior. I'm thinking we have to win at least one of those two road games and win our home games to have a shot at a conference title.

I am also not a fan of the late game vs OU. Football over the season is often a game of attrition; even some guys who continue to play get nicked up. The deeper team wins the attrition war every time.

I'm looking for 9 wins.

oSu 2021

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2008
If anyone is going, fly into Salt Lake City and drive the 35mins to Park City where the Olympics were. Boise is 4.5hrs from SLC. So about the same as driving from Tulsa to Dallas. Tons of National Forests! Would be a blast of a trip! But highly recommend Park City!

PokeJ

Territorial Marshal
Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
If anyone is going, fly into Salt Lake City and drive the 35mins to Park City where the Olympics were. Boise is 4.5hrs from SLC. So about the same as driving from Tulsa to Dallas. Tons of National Forests! Would be a blast of a trip! But highly recommend Park City!
Stayed there last summer. It’s were Tiger used to hang out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro