Big 12 Conf Schedule Basketball

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 26, 2004
Jun 14, 2011
https://okstate.com/documents/2021/9/15/2021_22_MBB_Big_12_Schedule.pdf

League schedule was announced yesterday. Not in love with our start. @Tech, KU, Texas, @WVU, @Baylor. League is good, you will always have a tough part in the schedule. Not sure I love it to start conference with. Boys better be ready to compete from the jump.
I'm super worried about this stretch of games. Boynton's teams have historically not started off the conference session well, or at least it has felt like that in recent years. Granted Ice had been sick or injured for both of the previous conference opening runs, so I'm hoping for better continuity and overall team health leading up to that point.

Sep 23, 2010
I'm super worried about this stretch of games. Boynton's teams have historically not started off the conference session well, or at least it has felt like that in recent years. Granted Ice had been sick or injured for both of the previous conference opening runs, so I'm hoping for better continuity and overall team health leading up to that point.
You are always going to have some brutal stretches in league play, but it sure would be nice to go into those stretches with confidence, kind of like the latter part of conference a year ago. If GIA can work its magic against Kansas and Texas, then that helps a great deal to store a win against those two teams.

Jun 14, 2011
You are always going to have some brutal stretches in league play, but it sure would be nice to go into those stretches with confidence, kind of like the latter part of conference a year ago. If GIA can work its magic against Kansas and Texas, then that helps a great deal to store a win against those two teams.
It is unfortunante that school won't be in session yet for either of those games. A rowdy student section for a battle of two ranked teams (note my optimism) goes a long way.

Apr 12, 2020
Stillwater
Hypothetically we’re experienced and should be ready to rumble at the beginning of the year without having to play our way into figuring out what works for us.

Unfortunately that notion just files completely in the face of what we’ve seen from every Boynton led team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 26, 2004
"super worried". You don't lose sleep over this kind of stuff do you?

Sep 23, 2018
Stillwater
Thats a rough start no doubt, but the league is tough no matter where you start. I think our team is going to be ready to go by then. Our core guys are pretty battle tested at this point. I'm so excited for the season to start I can hardly wait

Jun 14, 2011
"super worried". You don't lose sleep over this kind of stuff do you?
No. Embellishment is the cornerstone of a good message board post though, right? I can be honest in that I am more invested in our basketball team than any other sport at OSU and have been since I was in school there. But no, I don't lose sleep and don't really worry about a game I have no control over.

Sep 8, 2012
Fort Worth
I see everyone's point about not wanting to start off the Big 12 rough, but I would counter and say that I prefer that to having a tough stretch at the end. Get the confidence high going into postseason.

Aug 26, 2004
No. Embellishment is the cornerstone of a good message board post though, right? I can be honest in that I am more invested in our basketball team than any other sport at OSU and have been since I was in school there. But no, I don't lose sleep and don't really worry about a game I have no control over.
I don't get worried about the games. I just tend to get overly pissed after a loss.