Big 12 Champ Game

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
You really attempting to sling mud here?

You want to play this game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why are you even here? Life must be so lame that you actually take the time to come to your rival’s message board to pump your chest?
Why are you even here? Life must be so lame that you actually take the time to go out of your way to talk crap about a guy posting a message on a message board with your own message on a message board.

This is what I envision every time one of y’all cries about that.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
0 CFP wins. Don’t worry Boomer, there’s always next year.
Imagine the recruiting Boon, and positive press and how awesome it would be if OSU had the opportunity to lose a college football playoff game. But they can’t even get past Oklahoma. Imagine how bad you guys would get reamed. You’re welcome, because you won’t ever have to experience a playoff game.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Sucks for them. Imagine if Oklahoma had their best running back and best defensive player for the first game they played. OU would be in the playoff right now. Oh well
Saved you from another CFP embarrassment.
Maybe. But they managed to be a top 20 defense this season without their best player for most of the year. I suspect they would have been much more competitive this year. But it doesn’t matter, nobody’s beating Alabama

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Sucks for them. Imagine if Oklahoma had their best running back and best defensive player for the first game they played. OU would be in the playoff right now. Oh well
Saved you from another CFP embarrassment.
How you guys would love to be embarrassed in a playoff game