Big 12 Champ Game

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Getting harder and harder for me to care about football and the direction of the football program after seeing OU win another conference championship in what was supposed to be another down year for them. This conference sucks so bad (in football) and deserves all the disrespect it gets.

PF5

Deputy
Jan 3, 2014
I know I see through rose colored glasses and am biased, but I honestly believe uo could/should be called for holding on almost every pass play by their linemen...one play early in the game, uo dude had iowa state rusher (defender) in a chock hold...literally had his arm around his neck...crazy...and boomer magic (luck) is real...how else do you explain Young getting tossed for targeting on a questionable call only after two plays, in which he had both the tackles!!! how about the completed pass by uo that bounced off iowa state's hands and falls to uo receiver...lincoln goes gundy mode in 2nd half and Purdy bails him out...btw, big fan of Coach Campbell...OK, I'm done...

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
I know I see through rose colored glasses and am biased, but I honestly believe uo could/should be called for holding on almost every pass play by their linemen...one play early in the game, uo dude had iowa state rusher (defender) in a chock hold...literally had his arm around his neck...crazy...and boomer magic (luck) is real...how else do you explain Young getting tossed for targeting on a questionable call only after two plays, in which he had both the tackles!!! how about the completed pass by uo that bounced off iowa state's hands and falls to uo receiver...lincoln goes gundy mode in 2nd half and Purdy bails him out...btw, big fan of Coach Campbell...OK, I'm done...
Yeah that's every OU game. It's like the refs say, "Welp, can't call 'em all so might as well call none."