Biden taps VP Harris to handle Southern Border Crisis

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
It won't be long before they will be moving people out of their homes to make room for illegal immigrants.

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
Jul 23, 2018
USA
“There’s a reason as to why they are choosing to go with the ‘unaccompanied minors’ and change their program,” Caldier said. “They tend to chase the dollars.”

Capitalism in action, baby!
Are you anti-capitalist? Sometimes I'm slow, but I ketched a little sarcasm.

After all, there's nothing that screams capitalism more than a "non profit" contracting with the government. I gave their financials a quick 30-second scan, and nearly all of their income is derived from government grants and other programs.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Are you anti-capitalist? Sometimes I'm slow, but I ketched a little sarcasm.

After all, there's nothing that screams capitalism more than a "non profit" contracting with the government. I gave their financials a quick 30-second scan, and nearly all of their income is derived from government grants and other programs.
So, basically the US Government is behind kicking foster children with severe behavioral problems out of their home to make room for illegal immigrants.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Good news...two of my long term staff from Guatemala who have been renewing their work visas for years, got their official citizenship in a ceremony in OKC last Friday! So proud of them! Sorry to derail, but positive news is out there on the immigration front and it seems all we talk about is the negative.

OSU79

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 22, 2009
Back home in God's (Green) Country
Good news...two of my long term staff from Guatemala who have been renewing their work visas for years, got their official citizenship in a ceremony in OKC last Friday! So proud of them! Sorry to derail, but positive news is out there on the immigration front and it seems all we talk about is the negative.
We were renewing my MILs permanent resident card a few years ago in okc and they were doing a swearing in ceremony that morning. The doors to the hallway were open, so I got to see much of it. It was pretty cool to watch.

Jul 23, 2018
USA
The reporter of this story had now resigned from the NY Post and is claiming she was fprc d to write a false story about welcome kits and Kamala Harris
False or exaggerated stories inevitably do more harm to the conservative/libertarian cause. Only the parties involved truly know the logistics of this story, but most of us have no interest in consuming click bait. If profit is the only motive, I'd advise the Post to just join the other 95% of the propagandized state media. The Left is in the process of destroying our country as founded, and there is plenty to cover in that regard.

ramases2112

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Jun 28, 2008
Inside the Basket of Deplorables
www.reddit.com
https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1387036310695673862
Absolute joke. Giving more money to ****hole countries to bribe them to fix their country. Guess where that money is going. It isn't going to fix their country. The problem with the border are pathetic democrats who are interested in getting voters across the border and will continue to lie and decieve to do it.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk