Bedlam Week

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

trippin629

Territorial Marshal
Aug 26, 2009
Tulsa
Gooners have given up 9 sacks over the last 2 games. They are worst in the BIG12 at giving up sacks. Dead last. Worse than KU, worse than everyone….dead last. Pokes defense is #1 at getting to the QB #1 on 3rd down defense. Goons are 3 of 19 on 3rd downs the last 2 weeks.
The Dollar General warriors are trending in a very very bad direction leading into this game.
GO DAMN POKES!
Time for some num nums

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Sep 30, 2013
plus.google.com
It's fun to talk about winning and all but this is Bedlam and we haven't exactly been doing that much in the past two centuries...seriously the team has to take this like it's the end of the world and play like they are mad men.
You’re right, the team should approach it as so. WE DON’T have to. We shall have our fun this week.
Nah, I'm with Rack on this. Moreover, being an oSu sports fan since birth has taught me to NEVER be anything more than cautiously optimistic about anything . . . sports or otherwise . . . EVER.

So, for the duration of Bedlam, I'll be sitting forward on my recliner, elbows on thighs, hands holding up head, all the while thinking "not again..."

It doesn't matter whether oSu is up 35 with 10 minutes left in the 4th quarter. I'll still be thinking "not again, not again..."

Dec 2, 2008
SC
Has nothing to do with Bedlam. But it is absolutely the ultimate troll video between rivals. I wish someone with some skills could make something similar for us.
https://twitter.com/boneyfuller/status/1463602875876065285?s=21

trippin629

Territorial Marshal
Aug 26, 2009
Tulsa
It's fun to talk about winning and all but this is Bedlam and we haven't exactly been doing that much in the past two centuries...seriously the team has to take this like it's the end of the world and play like they are mad men.
You’re right, the team should approach it as so. WE DON’T have to. We shall have our fun this week.
Nah, I'm with Rack on this. Moreover, being an oSu sports fan since birth has taught me to NEVER be anything more than cautiously optimistic about anything . . . sports or otherwise . . . EVER.

So, for the duration of Bedlam, I'll be sitting forward on my recliner, elbows on thighs, hands holding up head, all the while thinking "not again..."

It doesn't matter whether oSu is up 35 with 10 minutes left in the 4th quarter. I'll still be thinking "not again, not again..."
Be cautiously optimistic, pessimistic, overly confident, whatever. At the end of the day, it doesn't affect the outcome. It only impacts how you, as an individual fan, process the result. Not hating on your stance, its been mine on most bedlam occasions.

But if being a lifelong Poke has taught me anything (supplemented by some holiday sauce) it's that we bounce back from disappointment better than a blue blood would.

So damn the torpedoes! We gonna whoop some used-tampon-colored ass this weekend!!

Jul 5, 2020
Broken Arrow

E04F380A-C26D-4398-B40E-44A358CF6B85.gif

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor

Yep, I understand

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Be cautiously optimistic, pessimistic, overly confident, whatever. At the end of the day, it doesn't affect the outcome. It only impacts how you, as an individual fan, process the result. Not hating on your stance, its been mine on most bedlam occasions.

But if being a lifelong Poke has taught me anything (supplemented by some holiday sauce) it's that we bounce back from disappointment better than a blue blood would.

So damn the torpedoes! We gonna whoop some used-tampon-colored ass this weekend!!

So you're saying one could actually allow their wife to wash their game day gear? Asking for a friend, his wife and children that have to ride to the game with him.

Sep 30, 2013
plus.google.com

Enthusiasm is nice, especially for the players. Imagine them tweeting stuff like "Hey guys, our record against those dudes in Norman ain't so great. So, let's not get TOO worked up."

. . . then WALKING on to the field on game day while motioning for the crowd to calm down. :D

trippin629

Territorial Marshal
Aug 26, 2009
Tulsa

So you're saying one could actually allow their wife to wash their game day gear? Asking for a friend, his wife and children that have to ride to the game with him.
Don't get too crazy there brother! A little odor is good for the soul!

trippin629

Territorial Marshal
Aug 26, 2009
Tulsa

Enthusiasm is nice, especially for the players. Imagine them tweeting stuff like "Hey guys, our record against those dudes in Norman ain't so great. So, let's not get TOO worked up."

. . . then WALKING on to the field on game day while motioning for the crowd to calm down. :D
For the players, I'll take confidence with an over-riding sense of focus. For us nutjobs in the stands and at home, hair on fire baby!