Bedlam Week

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jun 20, 2013
While I appreciate the Walmart reference….I heard on the radio that Texas Tech is the Dollar General version of Oklahoma State. So I think we should now refer to the OU fan base AND Texas Tech as “Dollar General Warriors”. :pistols:
That's fantastic! Next time they hit us with a xerox U comment, I'm firing back with "at least we aren't the dollar general version of a real football program!"

Nov 6, 2010
Terrible mindset. I think you meant to say we get to beat them at least once.
It was more in reference to earlier conversations when the title game picture was still undecided. Many of us were concerned about having to possibly beat them twice to win the conference. Now, they are the ones with that concern, which is why I capitalized "THEY" in my original post.

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
As we all move towards Thanksgiving tomorrow it might be appropriate to remember a few etiquette items for family gatherings:
1. Don't call out the obvious inferior quality of crimson gear purchased at Walmart. Thats low hanging fruit.
2. It's just not good manners to wager on football games at the dinner table, wait until after desert.
3. During the prayer if you are in mixed company mentioning Knowles and his defense might not be the best move.
4. Reminding your HS graduate BIL that to say "we" or "us" requires enrollment at the university.
5. Utilization of dental jokes probably is not a good idea.

Dec 2, 2008
SC
Gooners have given up 9 sacks over the last 2 games. They are worst in the BIG12 at giving up sacks. Dead last. Worse than KU, worse than everyone….dead last. Pokes defense is #1 at getting to the QB #1 on 3rd down defense. Goons are 3 of 19 on 3rd downs the last 2 weeks.
The Dollar General warriors are trending in a very very bad direction leading into this game.
GO DAMN POKES!