Bedlam Week

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
I cannot stand this week. Every year my boss the OU “fan” (who couldn’t find the campus if his life depended on it) constantly gloats that “OSU could win every year the rest of my life and the series still wouldn’t be tied.”

Think about all of the OU “fans” you know and how many actually went to school there? I can name TWO. One played for them in the 60’s and the other is a high school classmate. I have several who did undergrad in Stillwater and law school at OU and they get upset when I remind them they are OU alumni.

I really hope we give them the beat down of the century. It is time!

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
Why do so many Zero fans wear jerseys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wonder that as well, what kind of grown man wears another man's jersey?
Exactly. Was in the Garage yesterday. 80% OSU fans, 1 jersey. 20% OU fans, about 10 jerseys.

I think it’s a man-love thingy. Not that there’s anything wrong with that, just weird.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
I wonder that as well, what kind of grown man wears another man's jersey?
Exactly. Was in the Garage yesterday. 80% OSU fans, 1 jersey. 20% OU fans, about 10 jerseys.

I think it’s a man-love thingy. Not that there’s anything wrong with that, just weird.

That tool in your corner doesn’t mean y’all are useful. It means you’re tools. Love my #21 Jersey. And just got a sweet Vegas Stoner jersey for next years poker tourney.