Bedlam Football Season 2021

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Welp.. the Cleveland County DA said Mixon used self defense to save himself from a small woman. He said had that been two men fighting he wouldn’t pursue charges.

Here are two 1 on 1 fights between men. Looks like self defense.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Ya got one, that starting tight end sure is staying in the shadows. And bless his heart for being such a "victim". LOL
"The video begins with Jones telling his assailant to “Get the f*** out of here,” before the perpetrator wiped blood from his face on Jones and initiated his attack."

That's not what it looked like to me on the video... Did the Daily writer honestly just take the lawyer at face value and not interject some facts?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
"The video begins with Jones telling his assailant to “Get the f*** out of here,” before the perpetrator wiped blood from his face on Jones and initiated his attack."

That's not what it looked like to me on the video... Did the Daily writer honestly just take the lawyer at face value and not interject some facts?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Surprise surprise.. the OU propaganda machine is out in full force. Jones didn't look, act, or sound like a peacemaker in that video.

I'd like to know who bloodied that bad ass dude's nose.

Sep 12, 2008
Obviously, we aren't seeing the whole story, but Jones didn't look like he was keeping the peace.. and he clearly picked on the wrong guy.

Boomer.....

Territorial Marshal
Feb 15, 2007
OKC
One of the brothers commented on the video:

Just to get rid of the misconceptions, I'm the fellow in the beanie and that is my brother. We ARE NOTE wrestlers at any university, we have ben wrestling since we were in diapers and MMA/Cage Fighting since we were 12. They gave us no options unfortunately. We showed restraint.
Like I said, the frat guys messed with the wrong dudes and took a whoopin. It should end there with a lesson learned.

Last edited:

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Maybe you can tell me who that starting tight end is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Come on man, it took me 3 minutes of looking at the roster to figure it out.
And I gave you a hint that totally gives it away.

Bout how many starting te's do you have on that magical team?
You are a magical idiot.

You really think if Stogner was involved with this, he’d be the one garnering the most attention between him and the damn holder.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
You are a magical idiot.

You really think if Stogner was involved with this, he’d be the one garnering the most attention between him and the damn holder.

They're obviously keeping Stogner in the shadows, hoping for it to blow over.
FJHJISJWBTMOYMY.20190717213737-1.jpg
Screenshot_20210220-183907_kindlephoto-255228907.png

Last edited: