Bedlam Football Season 2021

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Awwww look! You edited your original post so people wouldn’t see you whining about the big ol’ bad gooner making threads in the orange message board.

Jesus, Whit. There’s petty... and then there’s that. Way to forge new ground. What’s your next trick? Make ridiculous arguments and never back them up after they don’t come true like Rob? Or talk in fifth grade smack like Andy? I thought you were different, Whit. There might be a hotline you can call for help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Awwww look! You edited your original post so people wouldn’t see you whining about the big ol’ bad gooner making threads in the orange message board.

Jesus, Whit. There’s petty... and then there’s that. Way to forge new ground. What’s your next trick? Make ridiculous arguments and never back them up after they don’t come true like Rob? Or talk in fifth grade smack like Andy? I thought you were different, Whit. There might be a hotline you can call for help.

That edit was strategic af. I was certain you'd review it.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Apparently, a Sooner starting the season thread has pierced your delicate, thin skin. Had your skin been thicker and stronger, the season thread start would not be such a big deal to you. You have used all the bandaids which now need to be restocked. And attempted to edit your way out of looking like a whiny bitch.

This is gonna be the longest offseason ever.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Apparently, a Sooner starting the season thread has pierced your delicate, thin skin. Had your skin been thicker and stronger, the season thread start would not be such a big deal to you. You have used all the bandaids which now need to be restocked. And attempted to edit your way out of looking like a whiny bitch.

This is gonna be the longest offseason ever.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You’re so mad. And for that, I will always over thread whatever thread you create to piss you off.

All hail the off-season!

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Not mad. There’s literally nothing else to talk about. And this is the first time you’ve ever gone “full poke on gooner rage” and put yourself in the ranks of Andy and Rob.

Oddly enough, I thought you held yourself to a higher standard than that. Guess not. Everybody’s got a breaking point I suppose.

Dec 8, 2013
Houston
Not mad. There’s literally nothing else to talk about. And this is the first time you’ve ever gone “full poke on gooner rage” and put yourself in the ranks of Andy and Rob.

Oddly enough, I thought you held yourself to a higher standard than that. Guess not. Everybody’s got a breaking point I suppose.

Of course there's more to talk about, we have bedlam in a few minutes! my bad, didnt realize the Pukes have covid, ok next time.

Last edited:

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

Of course there's more to talk about, we have bedlam in a few minutes! my bad, didnt realize the Pukes have covid, ok next time.
Wait so the almighty gooners haven't had Covid yet at all or y'all have mastered it?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK

Full on rage? I’m perfectly calm.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
They call it Bedlam for a reason, Thinbelina. ;)

Apparently, a Poke starting the season thread has pierced your delicate, thin skin. Had your skin been thicker and stronger, the season thread start would not be such a big deal to you. The first aid cabinet is located in the Main Forum if you need a TAMPON.
fify

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Y’all getting in on pillaging Tennessee’s roster too?

I hope so. Not long after y'all got the safety, Gundy's twitter account did the dance gif for when we get a commitment. I want in on the poach too!

He might be working Tenn for another raise and extension, rather than recruits.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
Hey guys, anybody know who these two ou football players are who get their asses whipped on a dirty bathroom floor, after they started the b.s.?
https://twitter.com/OldRowSooners/status/1362962386592755715?s=20