Bedlam Cup already won?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
The link says: OSU leads 2020-21 series, 19-8

I think each event is a single point.
I think so too. Yet, somebody somewhere or something throws a wrench in to it. Last year, I’m sure cause of Covid, there were only 14 points total. About 10 years ago, UO changed the point system. Obviously to their advantage. I don’t know who negotiates the rules or points system or decides the evolution of the series but it sure looks like a win to me this year.

CampusCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 4, 2006
Saint Louis, MO
OSU leads overall 263.5-245.5-3 to date. And OSU has now won 7 of the last 8 and this year has the potential to be the be the biggest margin of victory in series history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
OSU leads overall 263.5-245.5-3 to date. And OSU has now won 7 of the last 8 and this year has the potential to be the be the biggest margin of victory in series history.

Thanks for the info.
Do you remember when they started the cup? 1999? Seems like a local car dealer started it. In their commercial they had total victories posted to date. These totals were just floating by the screen. Both in the low thousands and the number itself was colored either crimson or orange. Still remember thinking to myself, did someone actually go through all the bedlam matchups back to 1894? Was there any then? And of course, I tried to get a recording of it. Anyone remember this? Don’t have enough bitterness left in me to do the research. Just curious.

CampusCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 4, 2006
Saint Louis, MO

Thanks for the info.
Do you remember when they started the cup? 1999? Seems like a local car dealer started it. In their commercial they had total victories posted to date. These totals were just floating by the screen. Both in the low thousands and the number itself was colored either crimson or orange. Still remember thinking to myself, did someone actually go through all the bedlam matchups back to 1894? Was there any then? And of course, I tried to get a recording of it. Anyone remember this? Don’t have enough bitterness left in me to do the research. Just curious.
Yeah, my numbers just go back to 1999 when they started the Bedlam Cup series. I’m not sure where to get the information dating way back to count up the records, but that would be interesting.