Bedlam Baseball

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Apr 7, 2006
This is a bad team. The hitting discipline is as bad as I've seen and it's not getting better. The bullpen isn't good and we're down 2 starters. Holliday needs to really evaluate what changes are needed this off-season but this won't work.

Apr 14, 2009
Well they have two games to get a bit of honor back.
If they lose the next two. It could be said that the coach’s have lost this team. If there is such a thing in baseball.
JMHO

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Load the bases with 1 out and then two consecutive strikeouts. OSU has stranded 11 now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
At least McCusker swung the bat. Dylan went down looking.
True, but he swung at a pitch that was right at or just above his shoulders. Terrible swing. And did the same two pitches before that swing.

OState77

Territorial Marshal
Feb 4, 2004
That is a little extreme in my opinion. The easiest part of the conference schedule is in front of this team.

A bevy of bad midweek looses and poor performance against the better teams in the league won’t give the committee much to hang their hat on to select them as an at-large team.

MustangPokeFan

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2005
Mustang, Ok
www.newshoesband.net
There will be not post season this year. That’s probably good, major changes need to occur!
That is a little extreme in my opinion. The easiest part of the conference schedule is in front of this team.

This is the easiest part and against the worst team and we’re getting driven like a rented mule.....

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK

A bevy of bad midweek looses and poor performance against the better teams in the league won’t give the committee much to hang their hat on to select them as an at-large team.
The Cowboy’s RPI was 15 going into tonight’s game and their SOS was in the top ten. They will recover from this horrible performance and make the postseason. One game a season does not make.