Bedlam Baseball

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Mar 17, 2006
Edmond, Ok
The immediate issue we need an answer to is having 2 starters and 2 relievers hurt. Going to be tough to win any series without any of those 4 guys.
I think Scott and Wrobleski are possible for next weekend. McLean seemed fine in the dugout, but who knows with him. Standlee was moving well in the dugout, but lower backs can be tricky .

Dec 16, 2019
Stillwater
The short time I got to listen on the radio, I thought Rex described McLean as basically done for the year.
Man with our top 2 starters being out plus one of our better hitters this is gonna be a tough postseason, especially how we have gone one week from potentially hosting a regional to having to travel somewhere and hopefully at least being the #2 there

OkstateKerr

Territorial Marshal
Jan 13, 2005
Man with our top 2 starters being out plus one of our better hitters this is gonna be a tough postseason, especially how we have gone one week from potentially hosting a regional to having to travel somewhere and hopefully at least being the #2 there
That's rich if you think we have the resume of a 2 right now. This could a situation where the name on the hat benefits us though.

Jun 4, 2007
Broken Arrow, Ok
in 2017 we were in worse shape than now and finished regular season at 26-25. We got hot (4-0) in the Big 12 tournament and went into the Fayetteville regional as the #3 seed at 30-25.

Pitching is a huge question mark right now but realistically I think we can win 5/6 of the remaining 10.

OkstateKerr

Territorial Marshal
Jan 13, 2005
in 2017 we were in worse shape than now and finished regular season at 26-25. We got hot (4-0) in the Big 12 tournament and went into the Fayetteville regional as the #3 seed at 30-25.

Pitching is a huge question mark right now but realistically I think we can win 5/6 of the remaining 10.
I mean if we roll into a regional with a healthy pitching staff I wouldn't want to be the host there. OSU as a 3 seed with a healthy pitching staff is an upset waiting to happen.

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Based on how Rex was talking tonight it sounds like our two starters injuries are long term, so they may be out for the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Didn't hear that. Josh used the term "day to day" to describe their injuries last week. Never know with arm injuries.
He mentioned it during the game and on the post game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk