Bedlam Baseball

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
Oklahoma kids looking terrible this weekend. You’d think they of all people would step it up a notch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Good lord, this is just awful baseball. Think Walton will visit the mound now?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Your pitcher is clearly struggling and no catcher visit to the mound for support and no coach to the mound. I know that is not Walton’s mo but good grief, with the way they are playing he may want to consider being more involved in game.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
Lost a series to Georgia southern then come out and beat our ass all weekend. Everyone associated with this program should be embarrassed and reevaluate the direction of this program.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OState77

Territorial Marshal
Feb 4, 2004
Your pitcher is clearly struggling and no catcher visit to the mound for support and no coach to the mound. I know that is not Walton’s mo but good grief, with the way they are playing he may want to consider being more involved in game.

Probably be better served if Walton went to the clubhouse and let anyone else go to the mound.