Bedlam baseball round 5

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Always happy to see the Cowboys beat the goons. Good job Cowboys!

With that being said, a disciplined hitting team would have scored about 11 runs against the goons tonight.

This team has to figure out how to finish with RISP at the plate or the post season will be very short.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OstatePokes

Territorial Marshal
Aug 24, 2007
Knoxville, Tennessee
lol Rooney thinks the gun is juiced.....Huey sits 90-94 and can touch 96. Like he was a legit pro prospect as pitcher in HS. He pitched in the Cape Cod a couple years ago, and he did work. Like Huey was going to a closer as a freshman.
I usually like Rooney, but all he could talk about was how great OU is going to be. He loved all their power arms and talked about the velo, but as soon as Huey throws 95 he says the gun is juiced.

Last edited:

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
I anticipate seeing sifrit and morril again this season. Said we have to reinvent ourselves with the injuries. I also take that to mean the 4 that are hurt won’t be back.

Also I thought it was odd we played a 5th game this year because josh has said in the last it’s too much. Well he confirmed that as well. Said he will never agree to the 5th game again because it’s too much and it’s not what it used to be and that was very clear on both sides.

OState77

Territorial Marshal
Feb 4, 2004
Josh made an interesting comment in the post game. Said he won’t play 5 against uo again. Said he’ll play one outside conference’s and three conference and that’s it. Then he made the interesting comment. Said “it’s not what it used to be”.

OState77

Territorial Marshal
Feb 4, 2004
I usually like Rooney, but all he could talk about was how great OU is go to be. He loved all their power arms and talked about the velo, but as soon as Huey throws 95 he says the gun is juiced.
Agreed. Thought that was a major bush league comment.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
Josh made an interesting comment in the post game. Said he won’t play 5 against uo again. Said he’ll play one outside conference’s and three conference and that’s it. Then he made the interesting comment. Said “it’s not what it used to be”.
Cades bedlam numbers have to be incredible over his 4 years.

Aug 28, 2009
Those announcers were an absolute beating. I’d rather listen to Robert Allen call a game solo than sit through a game listening to those two asshats ever again

oSuAusTex

Territorial Marshal
Jul 24, 2005
Stillwater
Do you think Josh was alluding to game day atmosphere? Like in the old days when the OKC and Tulsa games would draw crowds in the 7,000 to 10,000 range. (Maybe even more in OKC)