Bedlam 2022

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
A) You still haven’t proven how you know more about OU’s staff than us.

B) If Williams and Rattler were here, who would be 3rd string?

C) If Williams and Rattler were here, Gabriel wouldn’t be.

D) Rattler was transferring even if Riley was still here and Williams was staying.

E) You’re really bad at formulating arguments for someone named after a Nick Offerman character.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A) Said in confidence, and you aren't important.
B) Nobody Gariel is so bad he skips 3 and goes to 4
C) He'd need a backup
D) Probably
E) You don't like the information. Im not arguing anything. That is why my argument is bad. I don't care to. I just told you information you don't like.

Midnight Toker

Federal Marshal
May 28, 2010
View attachment 95683

Congrats for wins against the spread. But ya know. That doesn’t tell the whole story. This does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The whole story is that big sister is getting caught by her non-rival. And it scares you clowns to death.
Having a positive record against the spread is pretty irrelevant though. Why do you think that means something?

Midnight Toker

Federal Marshal
May 28, 2010

Midnight Toker

Federal Marshal
May 28, 2010
No argument there, my point still stands.
The point being that you cite ATS stats to make the implication that they are catching up to OU, and that this is scaring the fans to death.

Is that your point that you say stands? it sounds like a nice fantasy of yours. can you elaborate more on why you believe that we are scared to death of osu's ability to perform well against the spread? Perhaps you can show me how you came to this conclusion and if it's a good enough explanation, perhaps i too will feel scared to death.

Honestly though, I wont have any concern about osu's ability to catch up to OU until they get a quarterback that can actually scare you. What's this like the 17th year for gundy and he's only had one scary qb who would just go out there and kick your ass and he's been gone 4 years now. Until they get that guy they cant really expect to take much more than 1, maybe 2 victories per decade over OU.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
The point being that you cite ATS stats to make the implication that they are catching up to OU, and that this is scaring the fans to death.

Is that your point that you say stands? it sounds like a nice fantasy of yours. can you elaborate more on why you believe that we are scared to death of osu's ability to perform well against the spread? Perhaps you can show me how you came to this conclusion and if it's a good enough explanation, perhaps i too will feel scared to death.

Honestly though, I wont have any concern about osu's ability to catch up to OU until they get a quarterback that can actually scare you. What's this like the 17th year for gundy and he's only had one scary qb who would just go out there and kick your ass and he's been gone 4 years now. Until they get that guy they cant really expect to take much more than 1, maybe 2 victories per decade over OU.
No, the point being that your boy cites total wins and there's OSU catching up to big sis. The fantasy is in your qb room.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
Did you know you can use the "quote" feature and answer it all in one post?
So you didnt even answer which tells me you agree with my sentiment.

Midnight Toker

Federal Marshal
May 28, 2010
No, the point being that your boy cites total wins and there's OSU catching up to big sis. The fantasy is in your qb room.
Okay, can you elaborate more on why you believe that osu having 93 wins in the last 10 years compared to OU's 109 is grounds for us to be scared to death?

Also, can you elaborate on why you believe "The fantasy is in your qb room" ?

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
Okay, can you elaborate more on why you believe that osu having 93 wins in the last 10 years compared to OU's 109 is grounds for us to be scared to death?

Also, can you elaborate on why you believe "The fantasy is in your qb room" ?
Compare it to the decade before that, and the one before that. Doesn't matter now that bedlam is dead, but if it doesn't scare you, it should.

Midnight Toker

Federal Marshal
May 28, 2010
Compare it to the decade before that, and the one before that. Doesn't matter now that bedlam is dead, but if it doesn't scare you, it should.
So you're unable to expand on your opinions on why I should be scared, but, you think should feel scared regardless. I still challenge you to actually elaborate and tell me why, instead of just telling me "it should". I see how their recruiting class looks, and the qbs they have committed and im just not feeling taht sense of fear. But , im willing to hear your explanation why im wrong.

And your explanation for "The fantasy is in your qb room" is to compare it to the decade before that and the one before that. Which doesnt relate to "the fantasy" part. So again, asking you to elaborate on your opinions seems to have been a waste of time. Sounds like all you wanted to do was just shit talk a little bit and not actually put any thought toward why you said what you said.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
So you're unable to expand on your opinions on why I should be scared, but, you think should feel scared regardless. I still challenge you to actually elaborate and tell me why, instead of just telling me "it should". I see how their recruiting class looks, and the qbs they have committed and im just not feeling taht sense of fear. But , im willing to hear your explanation why im wrong.

And your explanation for "The fantasy is in your qb room" is to compare it to the decade before that and the one before that. Which doesnt relate to "the fantasy" part. So again, asking you to elaborate on your opinions seems to have been a waste of time. Sounds like all you wanted to do was just shit talk a little bit and not actually put any thought toward why you said what you said.
Trying to elaborate anything with you is a waste of time because you're so dense. Thanks for playing though. Also, good luck in the future on trying to play the "recruiting scoreboard" game.

Midnight Toker

Federal Marshal
May 28, 2010

Trying to elaborate anything with you is a waste of time because you're so dense. Thanks for playing though. Also, good luck in the future on trying to play the "recruiting scoreboard" game.
I’m just incredibly open minded and willing to change my position when I encounter new information that contradicts what I already know. I was giving you an opportunity to do that. I am unsurprised that you were unable to do so.

It’s not me you should wish good luck on, wish good luck on the staff who is doing all of the hard work recruiting these players.