Bedlam 2022

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
He’s…. Not gonna be there longer than two years.

“Auburn spin machine”. He literally jumped out of a dumpster fire to a safe zone so he can look where he really wants to go.

OU has overhauled a very good program to make it a great program. And you guys really have absolutely no leg to stand on with this whole thing. The hoops you’re jumping through are comical.

Sure Gundy’s been there a long time and has won a lot of games, but hasn’t done jack diddly crap. Nor will he. Venables is bringing championship caliber stuff right now. The two programs aren’t even comparable. Hell they’re weren’t even comparable under Stoops or Riley.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Venables, national spring game champion

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
He’s…. Not gonna be there longer than two years.

“Auburn spin machine”. He literally jumped out of a dumpster fire to a safe zone so he can look where he really wants to go.

OU has overhauled a very good program to make it a great program. And you guys really have absolutely no leg to stand on with this whole thing. The hoops you’re jumping through are comical.

Sure Gundy’s been there a long time and has won a lot of games, but hasn’t done jack diddly crap. Nor will he. Venables is bringing championship caliber stuff right now. The two programs aren’t even comparable. Hell they’re weren’t even comparable under Stoops or Riley.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We hired him away like USC hired your golden boy who actually had a HC resume.

If OU wasn’t a blue blood and has our history, you’d be happy with Gundy. But you woke up and took the easy way out and act as if it’s something you played a part in.

In Gundy’s time, OU has 11 conference championships. The rest of the league has 8. Every team not OU has the same problem. I hope you’ve enjoyed it because it’s going away forever. OU will never dominate the SEC like they did the Big 12.

Midnight Toker

Federal Marshal
May 28, 2010
I don’t know what that means, but they got a top 10 guy in the 22 class and the top QB in Texas in 23. And I like who they are in for in 24. Then got a guy with 8000 pass yards and 70 touchdowns to transfer.

Out of curiosity, how does this compare to what gundy has down the pipe? You think he’d be the one who could really nail down a good quarterback, definitely better than Venables. Unless that’s not a comparison you are willing to discuss
Oh ffs!
Why even reply?

Midnight Toker

Federal Marshal
May 28, 2010
Why keep repeating your desperate diatribe. We get it, hope springs eternal in sNorman.
Ok. Don’t answer.

But if you don’t like my comment, just don’t reply. That’s less of a waste of time than implying you don’t like it with a wasted comment. I come here for discussion, if you don’t want to engage, it’s not a big deal. But I don’t see the point of some of your other comments though, things like “ffs”. Honestly why not just keep scrolling instead?

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
Ok. Don’t answer.

But if you don’t like my comment, just don’t reply. That’s less of a waste of time than implying you don’t like it with a wasted comment. I come here for discussion, if you don’t want to engage, it’s not a big deal. But I don’t see the point of some of your other comments though, things like “ffs”. Honestly why not just keep scrolling instead?
Tard! Nobody is discussing anything with you. You just keep repeating yourself over and over. If you call that discussion, go to land thieves and circle jerk your qb room with the other tards.

Midnight Toker

Federal Marshal
May 28, 2010
Ok. Don’t answer.

Tard! Nobody is discussing anything with you. You just keep repeating yourself over and over. If you call that discussion, go to land thieves and circle jerk your qb room with the other tards.
So why not just keep scrolling? If you want to waste your time, that’s cool. I was just wondering why you felt so compelled to do so.

Midnight Toker

Federal Marshal
May 28, 2010
So why not just keep scrolling? If you want to waste your time, that’s cool. I was just wondering why you felt so compelled to do so.
When did you become moderator of the bedlam's dead thread?

BTW, I'll still take the returning 1st team Big12 qb over any of the retreads in your fap room.
So, why not keep scrolling?

Yeah, I bet you would take your guy over him. You’re an Osu fan. Why wouldn’t you? But Considering what gabriel has done, I think i’m going to really enjoy next season.

Midnight Toker

Federal Marshal
May 28, 2010
Well obviously, there’s no reason to transfer there right now. I’m sure you would have an opinion if you’re starting quarterback just transferred to Oklahoma today
Thats one way to dodge my original thought.
If you were more specific I’d have certainly addressed it. Anyway, your thought is wrong. Obviously gabriel is good regardless of where he plays unless the team around him just sucks