Bedlam 2021

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
Every single of you poke ladies on this thread, I guarantee 100% of you stopped breathing on the obvious PI in the end zone on the last series. Both announcers even said it was PI. If the proper call is made by the inept ref, OU wins the game. Not one analyst has agreed that PI should not have been called. Congrats on the win, a win is a win, but this was a very very lucky win for the pokes and all you girls know it.

Aug 21, 2007
Payne County, America
Your complete and utter lack of self awareness with regard to Bedlam officiating is remarkable.
You should go back and read all you girls' whining about the refs calls in the previous 14 mullet period losses to OU, your hypocrisy is comical, thanks for the laugh! The pukes are very lucky to win last night. OU was hoping to play the pukes for the B12 championship for OU's 7 in a row B12 title, but alas, the no PI ref wants you to play the Bears, they are very happy to be playing you ladies and not the Sooners, just sayin. By the way, first time this season Boone stadium was full, congrats!
Emmmmmm, those Sooners tears are so thirst quenching!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 8, 2013
Houston
I was mistaken, when all you have are insults and the past......??

I hope this is good therapy for you because, if ou and texas leave for the SEC next year, you'll have this game as your parting memory. Bless your heart.
Going to the SEC is good for OU and UT, unfortunately the pokes didnt get invited, I think the Southland Conference has room for you guys. The Sooners will definitely miss playing lil brother every year, no doubt.

Nov 18, 2010
Just heard this. (Assume mods will merge the two topics)

Looks like Lincoln Riley wants no part of the SEC. Going to run and hide in the pac 12 where fans don't care nearly as much.

jobob85

Drunkle
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
Going to the SEC is good for OU and UT, unfortunately the pokes didnt get invited, I think the Southland Conference has room for you guys. The Sooners will definitely miss playing lil brother every year, no doubt.
OU and Texas should tear it up in the SEC. If they can finish 3rd and 6th in the Big 12. Hell, BYU and Cincy are collectively better this year.

gundysburner

Territorial Marshal
Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
You should go back and read all you girls' whining about the refs calls in the previous 14 mullet period losses to OU, your hypocrisy is comical, thanks for the laugh! The pukes are very lucky to win last night. OU was hoping to play the pukes for the B12 championship for OU's 7 in a row B12 title, but alas, the no PI ref wants you to play the Bears, they are very happy to be playing you ladies and not the Sooners, just sayin. By the way, first time this season Boone stadium was full, congrats!
More tears, please. Keep 'em coming.