Bedlam 2021

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Like I said, y’all played a great game.

I just hate seeing a game end on a drive with a receiver being goat roped in the end zone, the DB doing the “I’m guilty but not guilty pose immediately afterwards” and the refs looking the other way. Leaves a bad taste in the mouth for sure.

At any rate, go win the conference, go get in a playoff. Go enjoy that experience. Lord knows y’all are due. Much respect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Like I said, y’all played a great game.

I just hate seeing a game end on a drive with a receiver being goat roped in the end zone, the DB doing the “I’m guilty but not guilty pose immediately afterwards” and the refs looking the other way. Leaves a bad taste in the mouth for sure.

At any rate, go win the conference, go get in a playoff. Go enjoy that experience. Lord knows y’all are due. Much respect.

That's good, you finally get to taste Cowboy Carma

Dec 8, 2013
Houston
Yeah the refs sucked. Allowed OU to get away with 3 obvious offsides. One that resulted in that safety. Game started turning when they actually started calling all the offsides and holds.

We'll take it though because we've been robbed by the refs plenty of time in the past. It was all chalked up to "sooner magic" then..
Every single of you poke ladies on this thread, I guarantee 100% of you stopped breathing on the obvious PI in the end zone on the last series. Both announcers even said it was PI. If the proper call is made by the inept ref, OU wins the game. Not one analyst has agreed that PI should not have been called. Congrats on the win, a win is a win, but this was a very very lucky win for the pokes and all you girls know it.

jobob85

Drunkle
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
Every single of you poke ladies on this thread, I guarantee 100% of you stopped breathing on the obvious PI in the end zone on the last series. Both announcers even said it was PI. If the proper call is made by the inept ref, OU wins the game. Not one analyst has agreed that PI should not have been called. Congrats on the win, a win is a win, but this was a very very lucky win for the pokes and all you girls know it.
When insults is all you have left, you stick with it because......???

What ever farm animal kicked you in the head, it didn't kick you hard enough. If all the proper calls were made ou loses by double digits.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma

gundysburner

Territorial Marshal
Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
Your complete and utter lack of self awareness with regard to Bedlam officiating is remarkable.

Mar 30, 2005
7 Island Suite
The refs were completely garbage. The missed PI in the end zone felt egregious especially after they picked up the Personal Foul penalty earlier.

I’m not one to complain about the refs but how are both heads turned around, the DB literally holds his arm around the receiver and won’t let him come back for the football NOT a pass interference penalty. It was egregious at that point.

Could say the same about Sanders getting kicked in the jewels by the OU linebacker and that not getting called at all. Was clearly intentional.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Your complete and utter lack of self awareness with regard to Bedlam officiating is remarkable.
Well he is after all the guy that says Baylor has karma coming to them because they kicked a last second field goal against OU. I doesn't even enter his head that it was OU getting their dose of Karma for all the years of running up the score with junk time points.

Dec 8, 2013
Houston
You should go back and read all you girls' whining about the refs calls in the previous 14 mullet period losses to OU, your hypocrisy is comical, thanks for the laugh! The pukes are very lucky to win last night. OU was hoping to play the pukes for the B12 championship for OU's 7 in a row B12 title, but alas, the no PI ref wants you to play the Bears, they are very happy to be playing you ladies and not the Sooners, just sayin. By the way, first time this season Boone stadium was full, congrats!

jobob85

Drunkle
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
You should go back and read all you girls' whining about the refs calls in the previous 14 mullet period losses to OU, your hypocrisy is comical, thanks for the laugh! The pukes are very lucky to win last night. OU was hoping to play the pukes for the B12 championship for OU's 7 in a row B12 title, but alas, the no PI ref wants you to play the Bears, they are very happy to be playing you ladies and not the Sooners, just sayin. By the way, first time this season Boone stadium was full, congrats!
I was mistaken, when all you have are insults and the past......??

I hope this is good therapy for you because, if ou and texas leave for the SEC next year, you'll have this game as your parting memory. Bless your heart.

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Nope, we knew Big Bob Bowlsby was on the horn telling refs to bend you boys over the table and go in with no lube. You got savaged, you got owned and it is sweet to see you cry. You are now dismissed and may leave, we don't want you around anymore.