Bedlam 2021

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Yes, some players like to get there and have a chance, make a few mil for the program..... how about you guys? Oh wait
You asked, I answered. I probably should’ve mentioned something about you bragging on 10 win seasons. Your buddies in here used to do that all the time until we started enjoying 10 seasons. Then they all said that wasn’t good enough.

Dec 8, 2013
Houston
You asked, I answered. I probably should’ve mentioned something about you bragging on 10 win seasons. Your buddies in here used to do that all the time until we started enjoying 10 seasons. Then they all said that wasn’t good enough.
I like the OU history record 41 10 game winning seasons, you want me to look you how many B12 championships OU and OSU have won?

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Normally I would say Oklahoma wins this one as Gundy has an OU problem. He hasnt really been able to play loose.

Something I haven’t heard anyone really talking about- I think this is a great opportunity for them to do just that though- Take chances, go for it on fourth, go for some fakes, things of that nature. Because they are playing next week regardless. They don’t really lose much if they lose tonight. So I can see how this could be a benefit for them. They really can do different things and take extra risks on all three sides of the ball.

Of course, you really don’t want to have to play Oklahoma twice in a row either.