Bedlam 2021

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
We'll see, OU very capable of scoring 38 points if the right O shows up. Glad you think the prediction is stupid. pokes are going to look stupid of all years, if you dont beat OU this Saturday.
Your last statement is true, yet you picked the sooners to score 38 and win...That's against logic.

The reason many of our fans think the prediction of ou scoring that many is silly is because of the following...

Oklahoma State University Defense is 2nd Nationally in points allowed...NO team has scored over 24 on this team. Doesn't mean OU cannot, just means it's hopefully very unlikely and indeed it will be embarrassing if it happens. OU scored 14 on Baylor on the road and 28 on ISU at home...our defense is better than both of those...how are you going to score 38? Maybe a bunch of turnover touchdowns? That's the only way I see it.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
I’m back, bitches, and there is so much sh!t to catch up on. HFS, @SoonerCowboyBedlam that 38 point prediction is incredibly dumb. We aren’t allowed to gamble money here, but if OU scores 38, I’ll never post here again. If they score under 38 will you delete your account?

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
You answered your own trash....the BCS formula. Anyway, mean ol karma will get the bears, no doubt, You're like a woman, bringing up stuff from the past that no one cares about today. See you ladies next week!
If I’m a women bringing up the past, JTFC.. the whole sooner fan base is woman! That’s all they do is jack off to the past, lady!

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
Vegas has the line at -4.5 OK State.

That’s up from -1 OU upon the first line. Hilarious.
Just to be fair, that -1 was a futures bet. They put those out for the junkies Saturday nights before the official spreads open Sunday. However, it did open at -3 and is sitting at -4.5. The ML is Pokes -205 Other +165

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Just to be fair, that -1 was a futures bet. They put those out for the junkies Saturday nights before the official spreads open Sunday. However, it did open at -3 and is sitting at -4.5. The ML is Pokes -205 Other +165
Thanks for that. I had a friend insisting it was -1 and we didn’t think that was right but also didn’t care to dig into because he was so sure lol

Dec 8, 2013
Houston
Your last statement is true, yet you picked the sooners to score 38 and win...That's against logic.

The reason many of our fans think the prediction of ou scoring that many is silly is because of the following...

Oklahoma State University Defense is 2nd Nationally in points allowed...NO team has scored over 24 on this team. Doesn't mean OU cannot, just means it's hopefully very unlikely and indeed it will be embarrassing if it happens. OU scored 14 on Baylor on the road and 28 on ISU at home...our defense is better than both of those...how are you going to score 38? Maybe a bunch of turnover touchdowns? That's the only way I see it.
I agree, totally against logic to pick OU by 3, but I have seen OU favored heavily in the past and OSU win, never know....that's what makes bedlam so fun!