Bedlam 2021

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Riley has showed his cards as well, let’s not pretend he hasn’t had to turn down jobs every off-season since he became head coach. If he wanted a $10 million plus salary, he probably would have it. But, when teams are desperate and they want to make a homerun hire, they will do something stupid like try to overpay a coach who’s perfectly happy where he’s at so he leaves. So on the same token, if someone felt gundy was a home run hire, then he would have himself an offer that would make him look that way.

I bet you Saban has had to turn down offers too. Hell I bet gundy probably has turned down secret offers too.
You’re speculating he’s been offered that much. Or are you fantasizing?

Your other post is way too long and not worth my time. Everyone knows I am correct.
Well if you admit that you don’t read my post, why should I respond to you? I’ll just add you to my blocked list and I guess things will get really quiet for me.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Riley has showed his cards as well, let’s not pretend he hasn’t had to turn down jobs every off-season since he became head coach. If he wanted a $10 million plus salary, he probably would have it. But, when teams are desperate and they want to make a homerun hire, they will do something stupid like try to overpay a coach who’s perfectly happy where he’s at so he leaves. So on the same token, if someone felt gundy was a home run hire, then he would have himself an offer that would make him look that way.

I bet you Saban has had to turn down offers too. Hell I bet gundy probably has turned down secret offers too.
You’re speculating he’s been offered that much. Or are you fantasizing?

Your other post is way too long and not worth my time. Everyone knows I am correct.
And no, I am not speculating on what amount of money anyone has been offered. You have though.

Dec 8, 2013
Houston
I don't really think you're this dumb, but I'm going to explain it just in case...

OU spent much of the BCS era running up the score for style points to appeal to the computers. Like wise in the playoff era, they have ran up the score for style points to appease the committee.

Baylor ran up the score on OU to help their chances just like OU has done for over a decade. That FG at the end of game in Waco was OU's karma. They've got more visits with karma too.

Any karma that Baylor has will be losing another coach they don't deserve after murder and rape where covered up.
You answered your own trash....the BCS formula. Anyway, mean ol karma will get the bears, no doubt, You're like a woman, bringing up stuff from the past that no one cares about today. See you ladies next week!

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
That will all help him, in Baton Rouge. If they flash $12,000,000 and an 8 year contract guaranteed and agree to pay the coaches he wants he will go. The other thing LSU has is more ability to generate NIL deals. The goons will literally get raided in the transfer portal by LSU, the NIL deals will be incredible. My goodness, such mayhem is possible. This will drag out for another four or five days and maybe announced next week midweek. What fun!
Did you use a Kleenex or an old sock after you posted this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
I'm sure that's some kind of sexual reference, but neither. Are you asking that because of your actions after writing about players, coaches and recruits. Are you trying to change your screen name to Typical Spanky?
Oh yeah it’s definitely that type of reference.

You literally just strung together the biggest load of BS possible with absolutely zero fact to back it up and you actually got excited about it.

It’s almost like a Penthouse forum letter.

jobob85

Drunkle
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009

You literally just strung together the biggest load of BS possible with absolutely zero fact to back it up and you actually got excited about it.

Has Riley come out and flatly denied these rumors? He's danced around it.

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor

Only you would compare a post about a coach leaving a school to a Penthouse letter. That is a little troubling. You might need to seek some sort of counseling for your psycho-sexual reaction to football there Typical Spanky.

However, everything I wrote about salary was open sourced from my flipboard articles.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
I don't really think you're this dumb, but I'm going to explain it just in case...

OU spent much of the BCS era running up the score for style points to appeal to the computers. Like wise in the playoff era, they have ran up the score for style points to appease the committee.

Baylor ran up the score on OU to help their chances just like OU has done for over a decade. That FG at the end of game in Waco was OU's karma. They've got more visits with karma too.

Any karma that Baylor has will be losing another coach they don't deserve after murder and rape where covered up.
Meanwhile we are taking a knee on Tech's 20 yard line to NOT run up the score on purpose. Class is class and running up the score...unless it's done on a lousy good for nothing scum of an institution run by it's Athletic Department, who leaves the conference without even giving their one and only fellow state institution prior heads up...that "school" deserves to have it run up on them. Otherwise it's totally without class to do it and when given the opportunity Oklahoma State did not. I don't even think we would on OU...even though they deserve it.

jobob85

Drunkle
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
So, he hasn't denied anything. Nice open ended comment so when he leaves he doesn't look like a liar.
I mean, he didn't say "No, I haven't been contacted and if I were I wouldn't even consider it."

It's okay, coaches leave for better programs all the time. You guys will be fine. Dan Mullens is available and he has considerable experience coaching in the SEC.