Bedlam 2021

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
Translation: we have very little expectations for our program, and overachievement is a nice cherry on top. I also like to live vicariously through others victories over Oklahoma and the schadenfreude that follows.

That’s the vast majority of your contingent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That Rose State tradition keeps you pumped!

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Translation: we have very little expectations for our program, and overachievement is a nice cherry on top. I also like to live vicariously through others victories over Oklahoma and the schadenfreude that follows.

That’s the vast majority of your contingent.

That Rose State tradition keeps you pumped!
Deflect deflect deflect

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Struck a nerve, did I?

Get ready for your "lofty" expectations to continue to erode. Sure the goons won this weekend and the Pokes lost. At least our latest demigod didn't look like crap for all but one play. When will the "We want Rattler" chants start?

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Get ready for your "lofty" expectations to continue to erode. Sure the goons won this weekend and the Pokes lost. At least our latest demigod didn't look like crap for all but one play. When will the "We want Rattler" chants start?
It’s really sad there hasn’t ever been a poster child for the effects of growing up living under power lines or eating paint chips.

You probably could’ve brought a lot of awareness to that cause.

Jul 22, 2021
Tulsa
I don’t get it? He and the whole offense looked bad for all 3 possessions they had in the first half but how did his 44 yard TD run, 2 TD passes, other two scoring drives look like crap?

It was gross but I’m not going to complain about a win.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
I don’t get it? He and the whole offense looked bad for all 3 possessions they had in the first half but how did his 44 yard TD run, 2 TD passes, other two scoring drives look like crap?

It was gross but I’m not going to complain about a win.
Not sure what that post means either, Williams had an awesome game and is one of the best players in the country and the dude has barely gotten his feet wet. Can’t wait to see how he progresses under Riley.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
It’s cute how when y’all play like garbage and scrape by with a win by the skin of your teeth, it’s the ole positive Polly “a win is a win” bs spin.

If OSU does that we don’t hear the end of it from you goons; especially you, TG and SoonerCowboyBedlam. Sooner hypocrisy is unmatched and has no limits.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
It’s cute how when y’all play like garbage and scrape by with a win by the skin of your teeth, it’s the ole positive Polly “a win is a win” bs spin.

If OSU does that we don’t hear the end of it from you goons; especially you, TG and SoonerCowboyBedlam. Sooner hypocrisy is unmatched and has no limits.
Hey man. Positive Polly is my middle name. Watch out.