Bedlam 2021

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
This is also because of Caleb Williams, isn’t it?
View attachment 92674
Thank god the screenshot can’t capture the load you blew retweet an Oklahoma State alum poking fun at a twenty something year old Oklahoma player.

Congrats on finding the app though.

Wouldn’t want any more misinformation coming out of ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
10-0 at halftime on the all world Caleb Williams sooner. We all know OU will still win but this half is exactly why we think y’all are completely full of sh!t. Can’t wait for the Rattler chants now. Lol

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Thank god the screenshot can’t capture the load you blew retweet an Oklahoma State alum poking fun at a twenty something year old Oklahoma player.

And you’ve got nothing

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.

Thank god the Jayhawks didn't get your memo about blowing your load over Caleb Williams. You gotta be limp af right now.

Dec 16, 2019
Tulsa
Yeah, well, objectively, I don’t see how Oklahoma State has any sort of offense That could play keep up. And OU could very well have all 4 of those starters back on defense by then.

Gone are the days when good defense consistently beat good offense.
Ya your offense it looking great today so far ;)

Jul 22, 2021
Tulsa
Yeah that was terrible…but Caleb Williams basically willed them to the win. on 4th and 1 he literally took the ball away from Kennedy Brooks who had been stopped 5 yards behind the LOS then ran it for a first down to save the drive. Even the tv crew was stunned.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Yeah that was terrible…but Caleb Williams basically willed them to the win. on 4th and 1 he literally took the ball away from Kennedy Brooks who had been stopped 5 yards behind the LOS then ran it for a first down to save the drive. Even the tv crew was stunned.
They were stunned because forward progress had been stopped and he shouldn't have been able to do that.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Jul 22, 2021
Tulsa
They were stunned because forward progress had been stopped and he shouldn't have been able to do that.

That’s why players are always taught to play to the whistle. He never crossed the LOS and essentially handed the ball off. I’ve never seen the refs blow a play dead for forward progress as a player was falling to the ground or that quickly after forward progress was stopped. Completely legal play. Heads up by Williams, unlucky for Kansas.

And no, they were stunned that CW thought to make the play

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
No, sucks for you...
What about 8-0 sucks?

10-0 at halftime on the all world Caleb Williams sooner. We all know OU will still win but this half is exactly why we think y’all are completely full of sh!t. Can’t wait for the Rattler chants now. Lol
There will never be rattler chants. To say Williams is special is a massive understatement. Some of the plays he makes are just ridiculous.

Thank god the Jayhawks didn't get your memo about blowing your load over Caleb Williams. You gotta be limp af right now.
Not as limp as your playoff hopes.

He's clutch. Amazing how he's the league's best qb already.

https://twitter.com/soonergridiron/status/1451984737703186440?s=20

Ya your offense it looking great today so far ;)
Yeah, so far. Update?

Heroics of Superman.

They also should have whistled another play dead earlier in the game when the kansas player had stopped forward progress, but they didnt. So at least it's consistent.

Nov 18, 2011
What about 8-0 sucks?

There will never be rattler chants. To say Williams is special is a massive understatement. Some of the plays he makes are just ridiculous.

Yeah, so far. Update?

Heroics of Superman.

They also should have whistled another play dead earlier in the game when the kansas player had stopped forward progress, but they didnt. So at least it's consistent.
Nice performance against the 128th ranked Jayhawks defense. Needed the officials completely flubbing up to have a highlight in that game. :lol:

Nov 18, 2011
That’s why players are always taught to play to the whistle. He never crossed the LOS and essentially handed the ball off. I’ve never seen the refs blow a play dead for forward progress as a player was falling to the ground or that quickly after forward progress was stopped. Completely legal play. Heads up by Williams, unlucky for Kansas.

And no, they were stunned that CW thought to make the play
Actually Brooks did make the LOS, so the argument he was still behind the line is bogus. He got hit and bounced back. Regardless forward progress should have been called as he took 3-4 steps back. Refs totally botched the thing either due to incompetence or intentionally.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
What about 8-0 sucks?

Yeah, so far. Update?

Heroics of Superman.

Nice performance against the 128th ranked Jayhawks defense. Needed the officials completely flubbing up to have a highlight in that game. :lol:
Yup. 8-0 sure is nice.

Jul 22, 2021
Tulsa
Actually Brooks did make the LOS, so the argument he was still behind the line is bogus. He got hit and bounced back. Regardless forward progress should have been called as he took 3-4 steps back. Refs totally botched the thing either due to incompetence or intentionally.
You’re not great at watching and understanding replays.

Nov 18, 2011
Kinda like y’all’s did right?

Playing with house money, man. I’m tired of trying to predict what in the hell is happening this year. 8-0 is fun though.

A little different. There was very little hype around us, and everyone knew it was bound to happen with the style of play.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
A little different. There was very little hype around us, and everyone knew it was bound to happen with the style of play.
Translation: we have very little expectations for our program, and overachievement is a nice cherry on top. I also like to live vicariously through others victories over Oklahoma and the schadenfreude that follows.

That’s the vast majority of your contingent.