Bedlam 2021

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Boomer.....

Territorial Marshal
Feb 15, 2007
OKC
That's a crafty way to not answer the question.
I'd enjoy a back-to-back and it's obviously hard to win both. We have nothing else to go on besides past results which is why OSU fans always talk about Gundy choking against OU. Generally our games are competitive and I would assume the same to be the case this year.

Dec 16, 2019
Tulsa
I'd enjoy a back-to-back and it's obviously hard to win both. We have nothing else to go on besides past results which is why OSU fans always talk about Gundy choking against OU. Generally our games are competitive and I would assume the same to be the case this year.
It really wil be fun either way, with our D playing how they are this year, be interesting to see how we stack up against this UO offense.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
You’d hate to see the size of the hole Gundy would dig himself into if he had to play Oklahoma twice.

And I’m not sure you’d want to put yourselves through that.

I know y’all have a good defense and all, but you can’t stop everything. Caleb Williams will have four more games of experience, two against tough defenses before he reaches y’all. He’s got this thing rolling. And your defense, as good as it is, couldn’t stop what Rattler and Rhamondre threw at them last year. And you can’t keep up offensively.

It’s not going to end well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 16, 2019
Tulsa
You’d hate to see the size of the hole Gundy would dig himself into if he had to play Oklahoma twice.

I know y’all have a good defense and all, but you can’t stop everything. Caleb Williams will have four more games of experience, two against tough defenses before he reaches y’all. He’s got this thing rolling. And your defense, as good as it is, couldn’t stop what Rattler and Rhamondre threw at them last year. And you can’t keep up offensively.

I will admit we had some trouble last year, but that was last year, who knows how either team will play this year :thumbup:

Jul 22, 2021
Tulsa
I will admit we had some trouble last year, but that was last year, who knows how either team will play this year :thumbup:
Your defense seems a good deal better but your offense seems much worse so it will be interesting. If OU's defense can get healthy and stay healthy, I think it will be two blowouts in a row. If not, they'll both be close and it could easily be 1-1 after the Big 12 championship.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Oklahoma’s run defense is very good and that’s literally the only thing the Pokes have going for them. Once Oklahoma gets a healthy DTY and Woodi Washington back, it’ll balance things out. Not to mention Jalen Redmond on the defensive line.

Spencer Sanders is a turnover waiting to happen if he’s forced to do anything other than hand the ball off.

Not to mention Gundy is completely gutless and all the teams that have given Oklahoma a run for their money this year have all went for it multiple times on fourth down and made very gutsy calls. Gundy doesn’t have the gene in him.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.

You better pray Caleb makes it to Bedlam. One injury to a true freshman then who's your QB? Rucker?

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK

Experience is good for Caleb and you wouldn't want to change that, but I'd rather Knowles get the film as opposed to getting blasted by the backup last minute.

Last year's defense is not this year's defense. Last year's defense was banged up and on the field all day because our offense was a 3 and out machine. This year's defense is missing multiple starters and still bad ass. Our offense is running clock.

You don't have a Rhamondre in your stable this year either. I would imagine Caleb is going to have to be superman. Maybe he is.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Experience is good for Caleb and you wouldn't want to change that, but I'd rather Knowles get the film as opposed to getting blasted by the backup last minute.

Last year's defense is not this year's defense. Last year's defense was banged up and on the field all day because our offense was a 3 and out machine. This year's defense is missing multiple starters and still bad ass. Our offense is running clock.

You don't have a Rhamondre in your stable this year either. I would imagine Caleb is going to have to be superman. Maybe he is.
You got a dual threat guy who has completely opened up Riley’s offense and has guys wanting to play for him. Kennedy Brooks is averaging about 7 a clip and has 7 touchdowns on the season.

You don’t have an offense and that helps your defense more than anything because no one is opening their game wide open against you because your offense is firing blanks.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
You got a dual threat guy who has completely opened up Riley’s offense and has guys wanting to play for him. Kennedy Brooks is averaging about 7 a clip and has 7 touchdowns on the season.

You don’t have an offense and that helps your defense more than anything because no one is opening their game wide open against you because your offense is firing blanks.

I'll have some of what you're smoking...