Bedlam 2021

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
I get it…this is a zombie conference…but you really think John Blake will rise from the dead to coach again? He had enough trouble with it while he was alive.
Why say that? Pithy, not; crude and disrespectful for sure. At least respect the man that recruited the last national championship fb you will ever see in your lifetime for your team or just STFU asshat. Blake was a transitory figure and if he's not there Stoops isn't nearly as successful.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Rattler is better than any QB y’all have had in the last decade. And we’ll see about an NFL career.

Riley just has expectations for his QBs and his team. It’s a nice problem to have with two elite QBs. Y’all should try it sometime. Got another one coming in next year too. Crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You always seem to out do yourself, TG. Better than any QB we’ve had the past decade? That’s hilarious.

Rattler will hardly be remembered at OU. He’s a nobody.

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2011
Do you honestly find it feasible a raiders exec flew on a cessna…rabble rabble
You’ve doubled down on this Cessna thing like Raiders folks are taking a prop trainer 152 from Vegas.
Cessna Citation=one of the more badass private jets, used frequently by the rich & famous.

In short…yeah, they may have very well flown a Cessna to Norman.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
We didn’t allow 48 against Texas and we played them at Austin instead of a split neutral sight just south of the red River.

Do your excuse thing, TG. I enjoy laughing at you.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
I couldn’t imagine going to a rival site to tell them how good a team is that gives up nearly half a hundred to Casey Thompson.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
I couldn’t imagine going to a rival site to tell them how good a team is that gives up nearly half a hundred to Casey Thompson.
Well. We’ve beat you guys with a crap defense before. And we all know Spencer is shaky at best with turnovers. Texas dropped two of them today.

You gotta outscore someone to beat em.

Your offense put up 30 less points on Texas than OU’s did.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Well. We’ve beat you guys with a crap defense before. And we all know Spencer is shaky at best with turnovers. Texas dropped two of them today.

You gotta outscore someone to beat em.

Your offense put up 30 less points on Texas than OU’s did.

Correct. Our offense is not good. We are winning in strange fashion that I am unaccustomed to.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Meanwhile…. Oklahoma just put up 50+ on a Gary Patterson defense with a true freshman at QB.

How many times you think that’s happened in the past few years? I know the answer because I had to look it up.

Gotta outscore someone to beat ‘em. And two of Caleb’s incompletions were dropped touchdowns. So there’s that.

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Meanwhile…. Oklahoma just put up 50+ on a Gary Patterson defense with a true freshman at QB.

How many times you think that’s happened in the past few years? I know the answer because I had to look it up.

Gotta outscore someone to beat ‘em. And two of Caleb’s incompletions were dropped touchdowns. So there’s that.

Wipe your chin your cherry flavored kool-aid has dripped. I watched that game, if your crowing about that you were expecting to be impressed.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Beating the Horns in Austin is commendable, shows how bad their D is. Like I mentioned earlier, undefeated bedlams are much more fun.
Bedlam is rarely fun, but we have to figure out how we will score in Ames before we can look to unbeaten bedlam. I like our team but we could’ve lost every game this season. I guess y’all can say the same thing too, outside of TCU.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK

You have completely given up on ever having a solid defense, havent you?