Bedlam 2021

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
About as bad as you did on Rattler!

Lol hook line sinker
Rattler is better than any QB y’all have had in the last decade. And we’ll see about an NFL career.

Riley just has expectations for his QBs and his team. It’s a nice problem to have with two elite QBs. Y’all should try it sometime. Got another one coming in next year too. Crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
How many game before the fans turn on Williams?
It’s nice to have expectations of greatness ya know.

Could be worse.

Could be sitting there just hoping to eek out a season, go to a Cheez-It Bowl against a mid tier opponent, beat our rival once a decade, hate on absolutely everything they do, and make shitty threads and posts about their current and former players.

Not to mention watch the term change to “Power 4 conferences” and be completely oblivious as to why.

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Rattler is better than any QB y’all have had in the last decade. And we’ll see about an NFL career.

Riley just has expectations for his QBs and his team. It’s a nice problem to have with two elite QBs. Y’all should try it sometime. Got another one coming in next year too. Crazy.

Is it true that you would think a pile of cow crap is Heisman worthy if it were dressed in crimson and cream after being given a sooner scoop 5* rating? Asking for a friend

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor

Could be worse.

Could be sitting there just hoping to eek out a season, go to a Cheez-It Bowl against a mid tier opponent, beat our rival once a decade, hate on absolutely everything they do, and make shitty threads and posts about their current and former players.

Not to mention watch the term change to “Power 4 conferences” and be completely oblivious as to why.

You will need serious therapy in a very short time when you are longing fantasizing about the Poulan Weed Eater bowl. Enjoy the .500 life.

jobob85

Drunkle
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009

Could be worse.

It is what it is, doesn't bother me though. Must be nice to validate one's existance through a sports team. I can tell you once ou leaves I will not give them much thought. You guys will enjoy finding out all about the SEC fan bases. It should be quite the eye opener.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
You really are an idiot. It's someone from the Raiders flying to sNorman to speak with Riley. It'll be OK, you'll find someone else just as good. I hear John Blake is open for a return to coaching...
So rather than going through his agent like they are supposed to do in the first place, instead of making a private off the record phone call to test the waters, a raiders exec would fly to the university airport on a uhh Cessna to schmooze Riley into leaving his undefeated team midseason. That's what the cigar you want to smoke? That's the sausage you want to eat? That's the girl you want to take to the prom? Well one thing is for sure, you do respect the fact that nfl teams still froth at the mouth dreaming about getting him. And people like you believe he'll go every time, I guess.

I'd be salty too being 0-6 against him and being blown out in 4 of those games. I say, you can have your dream. Like Steven Tyler says, dream on.
Well you can't explain the flight away by saying "ma recruiting". I doubt the recruit is flying in on a Cessna to go talk to Riley and your coaches when they're in the middle of game prep. And he's in the middle of a season.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
It is what it is, doesn't bother me though. Must be nice to validate one's existance through a sports team. I can tell you once ou leaves I will not give them much thought. You guys will enjoy finding out all about the SEC fan bases. It should be quite the eye opener.
It is curious to me though- as many internet arguments go, you know, often it ends up one inevitably calls the other one hitler or compares them or their political views to that of nazis. And in the sports realm, eventually, it seems quite inevitable that eventually someone will divert from the subject of discussion and accuse the other person of personally validating their own existence through the success of their favorite football team. Just seems like a bizarre thing to say. I guess it's your way of taking a shot, just seems like a weird thing to say though. We are all here talking sports and we are all proud of our teams, but you take it another level.

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
It is curious to me though- as many internet arguments go, you know, often it ends up one inevitably calls the other one hitler or compares them or their political views to that of nazis. And in the sports realm, eventually, it seems quite inevitable that eventually someone will divert from the subject of discussion and accuse the other person of personally validating their own existence through the success of their favorite football team. Just seems like a bizarre thing to say. I guess it's your way of taking a shot, just seems like a weird thing to say though. We are all here talking sports and we are all proud of our teams, but you take it another level.
But yet you are the first to live in the past.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
It’s not validation at all. A program earns it’s own validation. It’s just gonna make the rest of the season more exciting. Recruiting has already started blowing up. And Riley has the talent and staff to keep up with the Joneses. It’s a harder grind against tougher competition but it is what it is. The programs will play their style of ball instead of sculpting their programs to defeat one particular team the way everybody has in the Big 12.

Jul 22, 2021
Tulsa
You really are an idiot. It's someone from the Raiders flying to sNorman to speak with Riley. It'll be OK, you'll find someone else just as good. I hear John Blake is open for a return to coaching...:lol:
I get it…this is a zombie conference…but you really think John Blake will rise from the dead to coach again? He had enough trouble with it while he was alive.