Bedlam 2021

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 8, 2013
Houston
I was gone for like four or five months one off-season and those dudes apparently cried the entire time when I sifted through the old posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
no doubt! LOL Im sure you and MT will swoop in from the SEC to catch up on things, but I must admit, I'll miss bedlam and OU bursting the pokes' dreams every season of a B12 championship.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
I was gone for like four or five months one off-season and those dudes apparently cried the entire time when I sifted through the old posts.

no doubt! LOL Im sure you and MT will swoop in from the SEC to catch up on things, but I must admit, I'll miss bedlam and OU bursting the pokes' dreams every season of a B12 championship.
I’d be shocked if they didn’t keep that rivalry going even after the conferences shift.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
I’d be shocked if they didn’t keep that rivalry going even after the conferences shift.

Why, you gonna need a win somewhere after getting spanked by Vandy, Arkansas and Ole Miss?
So what you’re saying is OSU is no better than Vandy, Arkansas and Ole Miss?

Because Oklahoma has no problems beating you guys.

And you shouldn’t talk bad about Ole Miss, because they beat the brakes off of you guys not too long ago.

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
So what you’re saying is OSU is no better than Vandy, Arkansas and Ole Miss?

Because Oklahoma has no problems beating you guys.

And you shouldn’t talk bad about Ole Miss, because they beat the brakes off of you guys not too long ago.

Against the goons we have not been good, Ole Miss and Arky have that KState and Iowa State vibe

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Against the goons we have not been good, Ole Miss and Arky have that KState and Iowa State vibe
They'll just get their shit pushed in by OU too. In reality osu would struggle to be consistently successful against the likes of mississippi and Arkansas. Every sec team except kentucky, vanderbilt and south carolina with their new 1st year coach had a worse class in 2021. 12/14 in 2020 and 13/14 teams outrecruited osu in 2019. They just dont belong there but would probably fit in nicely in the pac. they might even complete to win that conference. They'd have been the 4th best recruiting class in 2021 in the pac. Yet somehow, they #3 in the big 12.

Really not sure why your lady president is so salty, she should be happy that OU didnt try to convince sec to take lil bro. Either way OU and texas torpedoed this shit for a conference osu will come out better for it. unless they actually try to keep the big 12 in tact by frankensteining it into a glorified mid major.

More Cowbell

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2005
Highland Village, TX
They'll just get their shit pushed in by OU too. In reality osu would struggle to be consistently successful against the likes of mississippi and Arkansas. Every sec team except kentucky, vanderbilt and south carolina with their new 1st year coach had a worse class in 2021. 12/14 in 2020 and 13/14 teams outrecruited osu in 2019. They just dont belong there but would probably fit in nicely in the pac. they might even complete to win that conference. They'd have been the 4th best recruiting class in 2021 in the pac. Yet somehow, they #3 in the big 12.

It's ironic that your fanbase obsesses over recruiting rankings while your team consistently underperforms compared to those rankings, while our team year after year outperforms our rankings.

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor

Really not sure why your lady president is so salty, she should be happy that OU didnt try to convince sec to take lil bro. Either way OU and texas torpedoed this shit for a conference osu will come out better for it. unless they actually try to keep the big 12 in tact by frankensteining it into a glorified mid major.
There you go again, your takes are hilarious. Enjoy .500

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
It's ironic that your fanbase obsesses over recruiting rankings while your team consistently underperforms compared to those rankings, while our team year after year outperforms our rankings.
Yep. But i would still rather enjoy OU's success than osu's lack of it. From a fan perspective, the grass is very green on this side.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Oklahoma’s 247 Team Recruiting Rankings versus AP end of season rankings:

2020: 12 - 6
2019: 6 - 7
2018: 9 - 4
2017: 8 - 3
2016: 19 - 5
2015: 15 - 5

Average 247 ranking position: 11.5
Average AP finish: 5

Huh. Weird. You might have talked out of your ass there, sir.

Also, Oklahoma State’s recruiting is pretty terrible. It’s pretty easy to be better than terrible. But if you want to pound your chest over never beating your biggest rival, 3 loss seasons being a benchmark for success, and whatever the hell a “Cheez-It Bowl” is…. By all means.

Enjoy yourself.

Last edited:

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
247 Team Recruiting Rankings versus AP end of season rankings

2020: 12 - 6
2019: 6 - 7
2018: 9 - 4
2017: 8 - 3
2016: 19 - 5
2015: 15 - 5

Average 247 ranking position: 11.5
Average AP finish: 5

Huh. Weird. You might have talked out of your ass there, sir.

All those 5* and no more playoff wins than Gundy, fascinating.