Bedlam 2021

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Midnight Toker

Federal Marshal
May 28, 2010
You know what you implied by saying that recruits like early playing time. You’re being obtuse and it’s intellectually dishonest
Maybe don't make up things you think I imply and instead try to comprehend what I actually say?
I do not and will not ever care about that, so your need for my approval will be left unfulfilled. I don't believe anyone else here will either, so you're just banging your head against a wall. Maybe try an OU site?

I'm just going to back away slowly and leave you here because you've gone from entertaining to just kind of sad. I'll be back to B&F the next time something funny happens to OU's athletics, because that's what this part of the site is for.
I know what you said and what you implied by saying it. And I know you’re trying hard to still be obtuse about it.

Nah it’s okay. I’ll just block you. You won’t miss it

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
I know what you said and what you implied by saying it. And I know you’re trying hard to still be obtuse about it.

I'll post screenshots of his replies so you won't miss after blocking. This is Bedlam and Flame not Bedlam and Lame. Grow a pair.

Midnight Toker

Federal Marshal
May 28, 2010

I'll post screenshots of his replies so you won't miss after blocking. This is Bedlam and Flame not Bedlam and Lame. Grow a pair.
Cool , have fun