Bedlam 2021

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Walker was committed also. He’s getting rotation at rush end currently.

Draper wasn’t seeing the field and transferred to Arkansas. Probably because OU’s currently rotating four guys at Mike and Will who are all legitimate starters.

So…. You’re wrong again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have no clue who Walker is, but I'll be damned.. I could've sworn Draper and the Collinsville TE we had both decided to join forces at TU. Either way, we knew Draper was a faux commit to get at Coach Demotion.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Word on the street is Joe C has had a gag in order effect for those in the know for the last six months.

Oklahoma gets dumped on in the media scheduling routinely. The Nebraska thing is the straw that broke the camels back. Texas can’t field a product right now to save their life, but have the exact same reasons Oklahoma does to want out.

We’re about to see just how much the SEC respects A&M.

I believe that was the word in the Tulsa World. LOL the street

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
You're killing me, your lack of clarity is truly impressive.
Your inability to discuss issues like an adult is also impressive.

It’s crazy how many recruits don’t give Oklahoma the time of day because they’re not in the SEC. And Oklahoma is up there every year in the rankings. This will clear that up.

Yeah for sure. Even before Riley, they'd rarely get a 5 star offensive player talking to them.

I have no clue who Walker is, but I'll be damned.. I could've sworn Draper and the Collinsville TE we had both decided to join forces at TU. Either way, we knew Draper was a faux commit to get at Coach Demotion.
Walker would have been osu's 2nd best signee on defense in the '20 class.

Why is it a recruit committed to OU is a 5 Star player and as soon as he switches to OSU he magically is suddenly a 4 Star. Probably will be a 3 Star by signing day.......
Happens to OU all the time- 5 star gets demoted to 4, or drops 20 or 50 spots.

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor

Yeah for sure. Even before Riley, they'd rarely get a 5 star offensive player talking to them.

What's not adult, you're killing with your hilarious posts. Do you think goon fans will be able to remember SEC? They can't even get the letter acronym of their university correct. Enjoy .500

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Word on the street is Joe C has had a gag in order effect for those in the know for the last six months.

Oklahoma gets dumped on in the media scheduling routinely. The Nebraska thing is the straw that broke the camels back. Texas can’t field a product right now to save their life, but have the exact same reasons Oklahoma does to want out.

We’re about to see just how much the SEC respects A&M.

I believe that was the word in the Tulsa World. LOL the street
I’m sorry I didn’t properly cite my sources. I forgot I was dealing with a crowd that nitpicks every damn detail they possibly can to discredit people due to an inferiority complex.

Shan’t happen again.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Why is it a recruit committed to OU is a 5 Star player and as soon as he switches to OSU he magically is suddenly a 4 Star. Probably will be a 3 Star by signing day.......
I don’t think Shettron was a 5*. He was a high 4 when he committed to OU. He’s kinda in the weird 4/5 limbo like Marvin Mims was in the recruiting world.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010

What's not adult, you're killing with your hilarious posts. Do you think goon fans will be able to remember SEC? They can't even get the letter acronym of their university correct. Enjoy .500
When you get the balls to actually have a conversation with me about any of these topics, I’m game. Until then, there’s really no use in engaging with me.

Sep 12, 2008
Terrible analogy, but the belief that there are no repercussions for this choice by the university leadership is myopic at best. The athletic dept in Norman is still part of an entity governed by Open Meeting and Open Records Acts.
I know OSU has already received quite a few Open Record requests on this subject so far.. I can't imagine how many OU has.

jobob85

Drunkle
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
I’m sorry I didn’t properly cite my sources. I forgot I was dealing with a crowd that nitpicks every damn detail they possibly can to discredit people due to an inferiority complex.

Shan’t happen again.

Man, if they would just hitch their schooners to ou football they could have a superiority complex