Bedlam 2021

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
This is our board. TG doesn't get to create the seasonal threads. His skin is too thin for the job.

Last edited:

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Y’all are adorable.

Okay, let this be the thread. I didn’t know you guys had that thin of skin. Especially since I made the thread we used LAST season.

Anyhoo....

How y’all feeling?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Y’all are adorable.

Okay, let this be the thread. I didn’t know you guys had that thin of skin. Especially since I made the thread we used LAST season.

Anyhoo....

How y’all feeling?

Last season was a predictions thread where we predicted. We never had a seasonal thread. I blame covid.

I feel alright. I feel alright tonight.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
So thick of skin that an OU fan can’t make a thread without an uproar.

And recruiting is a fickle thing. You guys would know that if you were ever in on any of them when it comes down to getting a signature.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
So thick of skin that an OU fan can’t make a thread without an uproar.

They call it Bedlam for a reason, Thinbelina. ;)

Apparently, a Poke starting the season thread has pierced your delicate, thin skin. Had your skin been thicker and stronger, the season thread start would not be such a big deal to you. The first aid cabinet is located in the Main Forum if you need a band aid.