Baylor game info

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 22, 2008
Austin, Tx
I hate to admit it, but I’m hoping it’s cancelled. For recruiting purposes and program morale, we really don’t need a beatdown at the hands of Baylor (yuck). I don’t really see a path to victory unless the defense can score 21+ points.

PokeJ

Territorial Marshal
Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
I hate to admit it, but I’m hoping it’s cancelled. For recruiting purposes and program morale, we really don’t need a beatdown at the hands of Baylor (yuck). I don’t really see a path to victory unless the defense can score 21+ points.
If it’s cancelled due to health concerns that’s fine. If you want it cancelled because of the fear of losing that says more about our character. Let’s play if safe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mar 27, 2020
Tulsa
I hate to admit it, but I’m hoping it’s cancelled. For recruiting purposes and program morale, we really don’t need a beatdown at the hands of Baylor (yuck). I don’t really see a path to victory unless the defense can score 21+ points
Sweet, maybe save a little face from an embarrassing loss to the 9th place team.
Wow! Cancel over compete. I remember reading on one of the forums earlier this year where OSU fans were accusing OU of wanting to cancel the season for fear of losing to OSU. That curb-stomping they gave us didn't exactly look like fear to me. This attitude is why Gundy will be here until he's ready to resign. Just don't embarrass us and your job is safe.

Aug 19, 2006
Wonder if they'd consider pushing it to sometime next week since it doesn't have any bearing on the championship.

Hope they play but it's not likely to be pleasant to watch. By about any measure, this is one of the worst offenses of the Gundy era. Don't think they can fix that in a week. Feels like the JV squad trying to play up.

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006
I have to say it. I really don’t care. I won’t be renewing my 8 club seats and won’t purchase again until Gundy is gone.

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Yep. How many others will it take before you care? I know for a fact there will be many more

I'm just going to pay my wife $8 a solo cup for a flat beer, call my brother-in-law to listen to a lame excuse for his latest failure, and I will save all my ticket, donation and parking money. Win, kinda win, win

Dec 6, 2020
Enid, OK
I have to say it. I really don’t care. I won’t be renewing my 8 club seats and won’t purchase again until Gundy is gone.

Good, I have a buddy that was looking to get some seats and i told him about fairwather fans leaving and he said Gonna have to take the plunge now that TRUE fans are in theseats.