Baylor Bear Fans in total denial!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

MustangPokeFan

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2005
Mustang, Ok
www.newshoesband.net
This is hilarious! Your have to listen to the callers who called in. The biggest storyline throughout is they say that Aranda was out coached by Gundy! Our opponents have more respect for our coach than our own fans do…….lol

https://youtu.be/Z6ZWZ4bmoQY

Nov 27, 2007
Tulsa
That fourth and four on their side of the field was a coach's turnover. OSU coaches did outcoach Baylor, if for that one play alone.
Head scratcher for sure. You finally get a little momentum in a game in which you had zero. Score back to back TDs and force a punt from the other team. Down 3 with 8 minutes against a team that’s struggling to move the ball the last few drives. You decide to go for 4th and 4 at your own 36… that will go down as one of the dumbest decisions I’ve ever seen…. Not near as dumb as bob stoops punting again to Tyreek, but still pretty dumb.

Nov 18, 2011
https://twitter.com/BarstoolSicEm/status/1444701977053745158?s=20

:lol::lol::lol:
LOL! So it didn’t dawn on anyone until halftime that Zach Crabtree, who spent the whole 2020 season and some in Waco, was now on the other sideline? Yeah, ok. Sounds more like a coordinated media leak to try to cover for their inept offense.

Apr 7, 2006
I would venture to guess that this scenario happens all the time in multiple sports, especially with graduate assistants. If you didn't plan for the possibility that the other staff might know your signals, it's just another line item in the "getting outcoached" discussion.

Jan 15, 2017
Enid
I listened to the video. At some point they start accusing us of stealing “traditions” from all the big 12 teams.
“Oklahoma state has the paddle people, very unique and annoying”, next sentence, “I can’t think of any traditions OSU has that are their own, I think they stole all of their traditions from other teams”
:whistle::facepalm:
Stopped listening there. I tried.

stonewallpoke

Durable Brigade
A/V Subscriber
Nov 19, 2007
Al Asad Airbase, Iraq
“Oklahoma state has the paddle people, very unique and annoying”, next sentence, “I can’t think of any traditions OSU has that are their own, I think they stole all of their traditions from other teams”
Imagine being so uninteresting that you steal the Texas Tech tradition of whining about OSU stealing traditions.

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
And they didn't import a coach from goonerville to teach them how to properly coddle the outlaw athlete?