Baseball at Kansas

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OState77

Territorial Marshal
Feb 4, 2004
I don’t disagree with you 77 but we talk about how crappy the bullpen is so I can see his reasoning in sticking with guys as long as he can. Maybe more of the problem is that we aren’t recruiting the right guys to fill in the bullpen.
That’s on him also. And it’s happened year after year; we bring in pitchers that suddenly cant throw strikes.

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2017
Earth
Go 2-2 next week and win one game in big 12 tournament probably squeeze in as a 3 seed. Anything less than that the committee may have enough justification to leave us out. They need to finish at least fifth in regular season big 12 standings.
Have to sweep New Orleans. If they get in the ncaa tournament I’d be shocked if it’s anywhere except Fayetteville

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
With all the pre season excitement about this team (myself included) could you have imagined we’d be HOPING to go 500 in conference so we could sneak in to the tournament as a 3 seed?
I never dreamed it would be a possibility we won’t make it. Right now it’s 50/50.

Even if they do make it, with no Scott, wrob, Standlee, and mcclean it will be a quick weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mar 17, 2006
Edmond, Ok
Although we look at it as a negative because we pissed away game three, and rightfully so; overall winning 2 of 3 vs RPI #64 Kansas was a good weekend. OSU’s RPI is at 20. Unless we get swept by Baylor I think we’re a lock for the tournament.

Feb 25, 2018
North Texas
Although we look at it as a negative because we pissed away game three, and rightfully so; overall winning 2 of 3 vs RPI #64 Kansas was a good weekend. OSU’s RPI is at 20. Unless we get swept by Baylor I think we’re a lock for the tournament.
The only thing I worry about is finishing 5th in the conference. That may really hurt if we wind up being on the bubble.