B12 Wrestling

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
Both OSU and Mizzou have 4 in finals
UNI -3
ISU - 1

The team championship looks to be between OSU and MU with an outside shot for UNI unless the consolations throw a curve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 9, 2011
Perry, OK
UNI -3
ISU - 1

The team championship looks to be between OSU and MU with an outside shot for UNI unless the consolations throw a curve.

Unless a miracle happens, it's Missouri's to lose. They still have a few that can add points on the backside tonight and are already ahead by seven points. We will probably trail by 10-12 after tonight.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Unless a miracle happens, it's Missouri's to lose. They still have a few that can add points on the backside tonight and are already ahead by seven points. We will probably trail by 10-12 after tonight.
I think we win 3 of four finals and win the third with both the other guys left in the consultations to pull it out.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
I think we win 3 of four finals and win the third with both the other guys left in the consultations to pull it out.
I’m just surprised they were able to add that many more points than us on the backside.

MustangPokeFan

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2005
Mustang, Ok
www.newshoesband.net
UNI -3
ISU - 1

Mizzou up by 16 going into tomorrow!
Not sure we can overcome them.