Away Game Tickets

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OstatePokes

Territorial Marshal
Aug 24, 2007
Knoxville, Tennessee
You can go through out ticket office to get the OSU section, but they do have to return the tickets fairly early. I ordered some toad tixekts this year but that was at the start of summer before some deadline they mentioned.

McalPoke

Territorial Marshal
Nov 12, 2006
McAlester, OK
We bought our Tech tickets thru the OSU ticket office. Was in GIA and stopped by the office there and ordered them.
You can go through out ticket office to get the OSU section, but they do have to return the tickets fairly early. I ordered some toad tixekts this year but that was at the start of summer before some deadline they mentioned.
Thanks

Aug 14, 2019
OKC, OK
Normally the visitor seats are awful. I'd rather get better seats and deal with the home crowd. I bought great seats for the UT game for below face value. I find UT folks to be pretty low keyed. Having attended the past five ass whippings in Austin, we have never been treated poorly by the UT crowd. They seem to have a take it or leave it attitude. Looking forward to a sixth straight win in Austin!

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Fyi, Oregon Sate is having a tough time selling tickets to this game and are actually giving previous season ticket holders tickets just so they will come and support the team. Seems like us and basketball these days. The good news is that if you are going you can get cheap tickets in great locations all over their stadium. Go Pokes!

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
I bought my Oregon State tickets through the Oregon State website single game tickets
I'm curious what you had to pay since they are giving away tickets to some of their own fans for this game. It's weird that they don't even start school for a month still (September 28th).

Btw, does anyone know what section our band is going to be in...or if they are going? Oregon State is only going to have an Alumni Band at this home game.

Sep 15, 2006
I'm curious what you had to pay since they are giving away tickets to some of their own fans for this game. It's weird that they don't even start school for a month still (September 28th).

Btw, does anyone know what section our band is going to be in...or if they are going? Oregon State is only going to have an Alumni Band at this home game.
Band isn't going to Oregon State. The full OSU CMB will be traveling to Tulsa and Tech this year.

Feb 15, 2017
Texas

$80 for 50 yard line in seat back section Visitors side

Aug 16, 2012
$80 for 50 yard line in seat back section Visitors side
We looked at those. Other than being on the visitor's side (I have to go along with my Beavers in-laws this year), brother-in-law says nobody actually sits in those sections so they wanted no part. I preferred them because they are closer to the 50 than my seats