Attention trump rats: help wanted

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 28, 2011
Reno NV
Hello faithful followers...this is your leader and Pied Piper, donald trump. As you know, there are many vacancies on my team and I am recruiting you, or other followers your may know, to step up and sacrifice your selves and your futures to the service of my personal wealth enhancement (oops, I meant "my Presidency"). I have made it clear that I am in this president thing for my own enrichment, but that should not deter you from serving me. And please ignore the embarrassing turnover I have endured...when I said I would "drain the swamp" I didn't mean flushing my own trump rats down the drain. Oh well, back to the point of this message. Please apply. There are many, high level positions available, most of which require no experience, intelligence or dedication. And I leave you with this one piece of advise - should you be selected...rent, do not buy. The life expectancy of a member of my administration isn't too long.

available

Mar 11, 2006
Serious question: What % more did Obama grow his wealth during and immediately after his Presidency compared to Trump?. 10x more than Trump... 50x more?

I understand you don’t like Trump, but to make his Presidency about personal wealth enhancement is ....beyond strange. I thought all lefties are telling us that no one is staying at Trump hotels anymore?

Jul 28, 2011
Reno NV
Serious question: What % more did Obama grow his wealth during and immediately after his Presidency compared to Trump?. 10x more than Trump... 50x more?

I understand you don’t like Trump, but to make his Presidency about personal wealth enhancement is ....beyond strange. I thought all lefties are telling us that no one is staying at Trump hotels anymore?
You will need a different response...trump has a corner on the "blame Obama" response and he would not appreciate you encroaching on his "Obama-thing" territory.

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
You will need a different response...trump has a corner on the "blame Obama" response and he would not appreciate you encroaching on his "Obama-thing" territory.
OK. Then same question with Slick Willlie. He had to pay Epstein for those teens with something.

Jul 28, 2011
Reno NV
Pokes 16, your application has been received but you failed to include the required minimum donation. Please re-submit with a crisp, new $100 bill. You seem perfect for the position of Campaign Manager. Ignore what you have heard about my previous Campaign Managers. I understand that their cells are spacious and comfortable. So lawyer up and get on out here to Washington D. C. I look forward to meeting you.

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
Pokes 16, your application has been received but you failed to include the required minimum donation. Please re-submit with a crisp, new $100 bill. You seem perfect for the position of Campaign Manager. Ignore what you have heard about my previous Campaign Managers. I understand that their cells are spacious and comfortable. So lawyer up and get on out here to Washington D. C. I look forward to meeting you.
Lawyer up?? Why am I Clapper, Brennen, Comey, Rice, Clinton, Biden or Bowing Barry? Face it man, Trump has done more in 3 years than Biden in 44 or Bowing Barry has ever done. Trump will get the highest minority vote for a R in history this year. Even you can get a job at wal-mart. Go for it man! You, Townie and Pokey have a chance to see something besides your parent's basements for the first time ever! YOU CAN DOOOOO IT!!!

Oct 12, 2019
Dustin,ok
Ain’t we deplorable, disgusting RATS, Sierra is just to kind, needs the Antifa playbook, get momma to buy one for her. The California Dems could provide if funds are a problem. SAVY.

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
Ain’t we deplorable, disgusting RATS, Sierra is just to kind, needs the Antifa playbook, get momma to buy one for her. The California Dems could provide if funds are a problem. SAVY.
I should apologize to Sierra. I guessed at the pronoun. I am very sorry if it triggered you. Hopefully, he/she/they/them/it will think about it over some guacamole on toast with a nice herbal tea and decide not to call Michael Moore on me. However, he's too busy apologizing to the Iranians to deal with me at this time...

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
Hello faithful followers...this is your leader and Pied Piper, donald trump. As you know, there are many vacancies on my team and I am recruiting you, or other followers your may know, to step up and sacrifice your selves and your futures to the service of my personal wealth enhancement (oops, I meant "my Presidency"). I have made it clear that I am in this president thing for my own enrichment, but that should not deter you from serving me. And please ignore the embarrassing turnover I have endured...when I said I would "drain the swamp" I didn't mean flushing my own trump rats down the drain. Oh well, back to the point of this message. Please apply. There are many, high level positions available, most of which require no experience, intelligence or dedication. And I leave you with this one piece of advise - should you be selected...rent, do not buy. The life expectancy of a member of my administration isn't too long.

available

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Even IF everything Sierra says about Trump were true, he would still be a better choice than the Dens who wanted to give a free pass to a terrorist and let him go on killing US personnel. Seriously there is no comparison, Trump is the easy choice.

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK

If he gained a dollar he gained a shit ton more wealth than Trump has. They estimate Trump has lost at least 100 million doing this president thing. Maybe as much as over half a billion depending on where you get your estimates.

Jul 28, 2011
Reno NV
Sierra do you have something against people making money, or America being great again? Why the irrational hate?
Actually, I am a big fan of making money...which is the primary reason I left Oklahoma years ago. As far as making America great again - I have never believed that America wasn't great. Have you noticed that no one thought America wasn't great until trump arrived on the scene? The snake oil salesman in chief has sold his poison to a slice of vulnerable Americans who have fallen under his spell and will follow him anywhere. Trump rats love blaming anyone else but themselves for their plight. It's an age old strategy made popular by up and coming dictators throughout history and appeals to the absolute lowest mentality. Think Adolph Hitler.