Armed person attempts illegal entry into FBI office in Cincinnati

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
Appeared to post online? What does that mean? Either he posted online or he didn't post online. This is NBC news for crying out loud, can we get some clarification on this.
It’s stated that way to account for the possibility of it being a catfish account. (I.e. somebody else opening an account and posting under his name and picture).

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
One man attacks upon federal buildings can't accomplish anything. Maybe the Trump nuts will call for a million-man armed march and attack upon Washington, DC.
I don’t understand the nail gun. To lure them out? I mean if it’s a crazy any winger, they put some cleverness into it. The weird Rv playing the warning over and over outside the AT&T switch in Tennessee. A statement worthy of their insanity.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
I don’t understand the nail gun. To lure them out? I mean if it’s a crazy any winger, they put some cleverness into it. The weird Rv playing the warning over and over outside the AT&T switch in Tennessee. A statement worthy of their insanity.
They had a bullet proof screen... apparently he hit the screen with the nail gun trying to shatter it to then shoot through it

He was trying to use it as a punch to get through the bulletproof screen covering the glass

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
https://twitter.com/QasimRashid/status/1557863433961439234
That looks almost like a call to violence. Almost. Or they’re mocking designation by the AG.

We Are All Domestic Terrorists

Session Description:

Don’t like woke gender identity and history classes taught to make Americans hate each other? Then you might be a domestic terrorist, at least according to Biden’s Attorney General Merrick Garland. During the pandemic, many Americans finally figured out what the Left wanted with their children. Thankfully, it unleashed a wave of proud parents fighting for the future of their kids and this country. They are taking over school boards and fighting to fund students rather than systems controlled by unaccountable and unpatriotic unions. – Located in Trinity Ballroom/ Main Stage

I liked deplorables better

CowboyJD

A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
That looks almost like a call to violence. Almost. Or they’re mocking designation by the AG.

We Are All Domestic Terrorists

Session Description:

Don’t like woke gender identity and history classes taught to make Americans hate each other? Then you might be a domestic terrorist, at least according to Biden’s Attorney General Merrick Garland. During the pandemic, many Americans finally figured out what the Left wanted with their children. Thankfully, it unleashed a wave of proud parents fighting for the future of their kids and this country. They are taking over school boards and fighting to fund students rather than systems controlled by unaccountable and unpatriotic unions. – Located in Trinity Ballroom/ Main Stage

I liked deplorables better
Or it could be an ill-advised attempt to mock the AG which could easily lead to radicalization and violence from the less-hinged TRUMPets out there.

An attempt to be "edgy" and walk that line between a call to violence with plausible deniability which goes awry.

Maybe.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Or it could be an ill-advised attempt to mock the AG which could easily lead to radicalization and violence from the less-hinged TRUMPets out there.

An attempt to be "edgy" and walk that line between a call to violence with plausible deniability which goes awry.

Maybe.
For sure. I read their posts everyday. Just waiting for “it” to go off so they can save the US.

CowboyJD

A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
Now we need @CowboyJD. Are the servers names on a warrant, public info?
Nah, I’m good.

You guys work it out amongst yourselves.

Imma gonna take a break from posting in the Zoo.

Go back to reading, rolling my eyes, and moving on.

Football is almost here.

Thank God.

Last edited: