Anti Semitic attacks across the nation. The "woke" party strikes again.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Jostate

Bluecolla's sock
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
I literally just typed "anti semitic attacks" into google and got dozens of articles from the last week from: cnn, LA times, NY times, NBC, ABC, and others. Very sad and definitely getting coverage. Maybe you could quibble with these not being on the front page, but I don't read most of these outlets and have no idea where they placed them (could have been front page or not).
Maybe this falls into the casually racist category that has become so popular but there are enough Jewish people with media connections that this will not be ignored.

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
Close, very close
Complete lie, and everyone knows it. This is the kind of comment you see after someone is called out but can't delete their original post because others have already quoted it.

And for the record, I hate the MSM. A lot. But I gots ta call out the bull when I sees it.
Sorry Charlie, you missed this one. I posted that "garbage pail" troll comment directly after I posted the thread as an after thought. Glad to hear you're not one of the useful one's I referenced. Worked well and was very predictable with the usual suspects as one can plainly see. Not my first day here.

BTW, f y for calling me a liar.