And you thought it was Trump.....

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Democrats block McCarthy's motion to censure Maxine Waters for 'confrontational' remarks in Minnesota

Well there you go. Democrats openly supporting calls for violence!

With the problem democrats have calling balls and strikes I wouldn't want one calling my children's little league game.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Remembers Pelosi's comments when asked if voting to remove Marjorie Taylor Greene from committee assignments could set a precedent?

"None, not at all. Not at all. If any of our members threatened the safety of other members we'd be the first ones to take them off of a committee. That's it," Pelosi said.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Pelosi says Waters shouldn't apologize for 'confrontational' remark, claims she wasn't inciting violence

Waters calls for domestic terrorism and Pelosi is ok with it!!!

And just in case you're having trouble here

terrorism: the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
But Pelosi also thanked George Floyd for sacrificing his life for justice. Weird flex, but Pelosi isn't really the brightest bulb. She is like Biden. Doesn't hide her racism, but somehow, democrats keep not caring.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Remembers Pelosi's comments when asked if voting to remove Marjorie Taylor Greene from committee assignments could set a precedent?

"None, not at all. Not at all. If any of our members threatened the safety of other members we'd be the first ones to take them off of a committee. That's it," Pelosi said.
Lololol.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Jostate

Bluecolla's sock
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
I liked the way Pelosi looked up to the heavens as she thanked George Floyd for his sacrifice.

Saint George.

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW

I've already stated I think Waters crossed the line. But technically, she didn't threaten the safety of other congressional members. That's the point of Pelosi's quote. Greene posted pictures threatening AOC and others. She also liked comments calling for a bullet to the head of Pelosi. Kinda apples and oranges.

The nutty extremism that exists in both parties is bothersome to me.

https://news.yahoo.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-threats-pelosi-mccarthy-qanon-parkland-163725291.html

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
I don't think it is a good sign when your lawyer calls the entire argument they were using in court "only their own opinion"

https://twitter.com/Newsweek/status/1386871349742915586?s=19

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
I don't think it is a good sign when your lawyer calls the entire argument they were using in court "only their own opinion"

https://twitter.com/Newsweek/status/1386871349742915586?s=19
It's fine if she was paid well.

That being said, hope the check clears because with a guy that uses chapter 11 as a business strategy that's kind of a problem.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Biden admin’s photos of empty migrant facility are misleading, Texas Democrat says: ‘They’re just next door’

White House press secretary Jen Psaki told reporters that the youths were now spending less time in the processing facilities...

Really?

"they’re moving kids from one tent to the other tent and saying, ‘Oh, they’re not in the Border Patrol (custody),"

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bi...ing-texas-democrat-says-theyre-just-next-door
Wait, I thought all the facilities were full and overflowing and they were just releasing the migrants into the US to free up room.

Which is it, are the facilities empty or are the overflowing and releasing undocumented into the US to make more room for all the new people coming in.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Wait, I thought all the facilities were full and overflowing and they were just releasing the migrants into the US to free up room.

Which is it, are the facilities empty or are the overflowing and releasing undocumented into the US to make more room for all the new people coming in.
You didn't read the article did you.

Why do you make excuses for the crisis at the border and the lies that are being told?

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Like those waves and waves of caravans that suddenly disappeared after the last midterms? It is ALL lies from Dem's and Rep on the border.
You do realize the comments above are coming from Democrat leadership in the state of Texas, right?

Jul 5, 2020
Broken Arrow
Some people on here just can’t see the forest for the trees, and realize one party wants to restrict illegal immigration while the other would just as soon let everyone in no questions asked. Just admit you prefer the latter.